Dangan Ronpa Cosplay Gathering 2013

Started by mintycat, February 25, 2013, 11:35:21 AM

barnabunny

I'm going as Aoi... I'm pretty surprised it's as popular as it is, upupupu.

shotabulous

i'll be going as chihiro. uwu

lilpeculiar

Ok now there's a Yamada, Sakura, and Mondo goin!!!!!

TupacTheRobot

mintycat

yesssss! : )))) this is gonna be good. i'll update soon!

mintycat

updated and more organized! yay me! please let me know of any more people coming! :-D

ALSO. BSaphire updated and yay, we're officially on the thread!

mintycat

!!!!! BY THE WAY, EVERYONE !!!!!

My friend and I came up with the awesome idea to have a large game of simplified DR-style Mafia. I was thinking it could work like... a killer is secretly selected, they choose someone they wish to kill, come up with a scenario of their death, and then we have a "school trial" where people make their cases, nominate who they think is the murderer, and vote on who to execute. We could do several rounds of this until a) everyone dies or b) everyone dies! : )

Since the game is less complicated than actual Mafia, I don't think a huge group would be difficult to manage at all. If anyone wants to help me, please do! Of course, the game would be optional, and people can leave after pictures if they have other things to do! c:

I think it'll be fun, and since it's around lunchtime, we could all eat together as well!

Let me know what y'all think.

Shirokun

Planned Convention List:
Fanime 2012, SacAnime 2012, AM2 2012, PMX 2012

2012 Cosplay List:
Touhou - Inubashiri Momiji // Izayoi Sakuya (Man-Sakuya Sekken-ya Ver.)
Vocaloid - IA (Genderswap)
Kuroshitsuji - Ciel Phantomhive

mintycat

takaomi47

I'll be going as Chihiro and/or possibly Mahiru!

I would love to play DR-themed mafia haha

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Melzuzu

I will hopefully be there as human Monokuma (:

Also it would be good if the meetup was at a time where it doesn't clash with other big meetups (like homestuck which is on Sunday at 4pm)

mintycat

yay, thanks for the rsvp, folks!!! : )

and i'll see what i can do about the time!

linefaced

Depending on what time, I will try to be there as Naegi and I'll have a Kirigiri with me, too!

barnabunny

Quote from: mintycat on April 12, 2013, 10:32:39 AM
!!!!! BY THE WAY, EVERYONE !!!!!

My friend and I came up with the awesome idea to have a large game of simplified DR-style Mafia. I was thinking it could work like... a killer is secretly selected, they choose someone they wish to kill, come up with a scenario of their death, and then we have a "school trial" where people make their cases, nominate who they think is the murderer, and vote on who to execute. We could do several rounds of this until a) everyone dies or b) everyone dies! : )

Since the game is less complicated than actual Mafia, I don't think a huge group would be difficult to manage at all. If anyone wants to help me, please do! Of course, the game would be optional, and people can leave after pictures if they have other things to do! c:

I think it'll be fun, and since it's around lunchtime, we could all eat together as well!

Let me know what y'all think.

Holy poo poo, I was about to suggest this and then I saw this post. Insanity.

mintycat

TodaysProverbIs

tsukitea

i'll be going as chihiro and my friend might be aoi
i may possible be a shy butt and not talk to anyone though u~u

mintycat

updated!! :-D

it's okay, i'm actually pretty shy myself (usually) but i'm willing to host so it's cool c:

komaeda

ah ! I'm going as fukawa and  my friend is going as aoi uwu