(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

ga-ko

I have 2 questions that I'm sure other people may have.

1) What are the dimensions of the stage that we will be able to use?

2) The rules mention something about large props and how we must store them ahead of time, which is fine, but that they can't be stored after you go on stage. If we're taken to sit back down in the audience, we do we do with our large props? We'll have some folding chairs and tables as our props that are light to carry around, but just bulky if we have to store them where we sit.

VindiBirch

This might be a stupid question, but does anyone know what time this is?  I'm guessing it's sometime on Sunday, but I couldn't find a time on the site except for rehersals.  Kinda weird that it's on the same day as the Black and White Ball.  I wanted to see if they were going to overlap.  Thanks!

MikanCos

Quote from: VindiBirch on May 17, 2013, 09:27:16 PM
This might be a stupid question, but does anyone know what time this is?  I'm guessing it's sometime on Sunday, but I couldn't find a time on the site except for rehersals.  Kinda weird that it's on the same day as the Black and White Ball.  I wanted to see if they were going to overlap.  Thanks!

It is about  7:30pm to 10:00 pm, I guess.
Fanime Mascot Candy (5 years)
Previously StageZero Performer (Now SZ Staff!)

le_momo

I don't recall exactly what time Cosplay Spectacular starts off the top of my head, but I do remember that it was set around an hour earlier.. it could even be starting at 6 - but I'd definitely take Jack's word for it over mine. :P
The Black & White Ball intentionally ends at midnight so those who wanted to attend both events could do so. :)

- Rebecca
2017-2024 Extravaganzas Head
2013-2024 Black & White Ball Head
2010-2012 Black & White Ball Instructor/Staff/Second
FanimeCon attendee since 2005

VindiBirch

I just got a response back from Jack and he said it starts at 5pm (though he may be accounting for setup time).  I'm glad the ball is going until midnight.  I have costumes set for both and I'd be sad if I didn't get to utilize both of them.  I wish one was on Saturday and one on Sunday.  Meh.  Bad planning there.  I just found out today that I'm on the wait list, which was pretty disappointing to have to hunt down an answer for that, but I'm crossing my fingers because people always drop out of these things.  Either way, I'm excited to show off my costumes :D

Mr. Wendell

This seems like it's going to be a fun event.  8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

Quess

What day and time does the Cosplay Spectacular start? I've been looking over the pocket guide and website and can't find it at all. I found it in the program book but, it just says to check the pocket guide for the times... Maybe I'm just really blind. @_@ I saw someone mention it starting at 5pm in this forum but, it wasn't totally clear if that was for cosplayers or people watching the event.

MikanCos

Quote from: Quess on May 22, 2013, 09:07:58 PM
What day and time does the Cosplay Spectacular start? I've been looking over the pocket guide and website and can't find it at all. I found it in the program book but, it just says to check the pocket guide for the times... Maybe I'm just really blind. @_@ I saw someone mention it starting at 5pm in this forum but, it wasn't totally clear if that was for cosplayers or people watching the event.

It's on Sunday but you might want to email / ask Jack.
Fanime Mascot Candy (5 years)
Previously StageZero Performer (Now SZ Staff!)

nstarz

Anyone know the winners list for the Cosplay Spectacular 2013?

Janan326

So there were photographers that took pictures of walks ons and participants and I was wondering who they were and where I can find their pictures

inoli

I know ACP has some Vids and probably pics up too (not going to lie haven't been hunting) I did grab one of the photographer's cards and it just fell out of my armor when I was putting it away the other day ^^;;; they've got shots up
http://dragonsanime.com/
then there's EBK:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.579526675402184.1073741897.181144498573739&type=3
These are the ones I know of that are posted for now ^^ some GREAT shots all around!

haha had I known there was going to be so much dead time I would have brought my camera XD