Looking to hang with other Sailor Moon fans

Started by kyouryokusenshi, March 13, 2013, 02:11:31 PM

kyouryokusenshi

I am looking to hang with other Sailor Moon fans who also like boba milk tea.  ;D ;D ;D

AuroraDreamer

So are you wanting to get a bunch of people to drink boba and discuss Sailor Moon? I am down for it if my time allows it :D

animeangelfish

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

YaoiCat

Sounds fun!  When and where were you thinking?

Moonies unite <3

tifachan101

I am willing to arrange things if people wanna have a social chat about Sailor Moon and maybe drink coffee or boba tea? I was thing either Union City or San Jose. But if you have a better place please let me know. I love arrange meet ups.

mr.shikinami

animeangelfish

I'd say take the lead tifachan. :D I will be there whichever is decided on!

Attendee since 2005

tifachan101

The Tapioca Express in Union City sounds nice, If you know a place better pleas let me know and i'll make arrangements.

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: tifachan101 on April 11, 2013, 01:52:29 PM
The Tapioca Express in Union City sounds nice, If you know a place better pleas let me know and i'll make arrangements.
Sounds good. How about like a lunch?

animeangelfish

Still very interested. Is there any idea on which day? Saturday is super hectic for me with gatherings but I'd be more than willing on another day?

Attendee since 2005

tifachan101

Hey sorry for the late reply, I had some emergency issues. So do people still want to hang out?

kyouryokusenshi

Same here! Definitely down. Would prefer SJ though since I don't drive. I'm busy the next two weekends, but am free after that!