Tales series 2013 Gathering?

Started by theamazingmugi1495, March 19, 2013, 08:48:13 PM

theamazingmugi1495

Hey guys! I heard someone was going to organize the Tales gathering this year? Is someone planning to do that or would like to? I'm planning on cosplaying as Richard from Tales of Graces and would love to hang out with other Tales people!

We made a makeshift one last year by literally walking around fanime and finding people and telling them to come with us xD we should have an official gathering though, but I'm not a very good leader/organizer lol. Anyone have ideas? :D :D :D
2013 Fanime Cosplay Line-up!

Richard - Tales of Graces
Ezio - Assassin's Creed
Dark Magician Girl - Yu-Gi-Oh!

Haunterluvcookies

Can this happen, I hope this happens! ;D I am finally getting around to doing my Tales cosplay!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Tsunmiki

I'm totally in if someone could plan it out. I'll be super motivated to work on Anise cosplay even more.
For now, I'll try some signal boosting on a few sites.

I would do this myself, but school is killing me at the moment.

unpunpai

I know for sure I'm going as Luke from tales of abyss!

If anyone does form a gathering I might join in xD; otherwise I'll just be wondering around.

Haunterluvcookies

ThisThis needs more love! Bump this up....this needs to be a gathering. :)
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Yatta Dante

~Yatta Dante

siphry

Kell-chan

My group will be Richter, Alice, and Decus from ToS:DotNW. We're tentatively planning it for Saturday, but we're open to change if there's a gathering!

Haunterluvcookies

Yay another TOS cosplay and a group! I am going to be Raine Sage from TOS :)
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Yatta Dante

Kell-Chan, are you leading the gathering?
~Yatta Dante

Kell-chan

Quote from: Yatta Dante on April 08, 2013, 05:20:51 PM
Kell-Chan, are you leading the gathering?

Not that I'm aware of! :O I'd be happy to, but my group is waiting to hear back about a panel, so I can't make any guarantees. 

EDIT: I spoke to my group, and it looks like we're willing to host if no one else can/wants to. Panel approvals/scheduling is ongoing, so we won't know anything definite until we hear back.

However, we requested all late afternoon/evening slots, so we can plan something earlier if that is convenient for everyone else. At the moment, we're most likely to make Saturday or Sunday before 3 PM. Just to get the ball rolling, what days/times work best for everyone?

theamazingmugi1495

At the moment, I'm good with about any time on Saturday or Sunday. Whatever is most convenient for everyone else and is available. Thank you for stepping forward to lead the gathering!!! :D
2013 Fanime Cosplay Line-up!

Richard - Tales of Graces
Ezio - Assassin's Creed
Dark Magician Girl - Yu-Gi-Oh!

Kell-chan

Quote from: theamazingmugi1495 on April 09, 2013, 08:04:26 PM
At the moment, I'm good with about any time on Saturday or Sunday. Whatever is most convenient for everyone else and is available. Thank you for stepping forward to lead the gathering!!! :D

No problem! It'll be my first time running a Fanime gathering, so bear with me if I'm not a natural, hahaha. But hopefully we'll get this thing moving along. :D

POOTERS

I'm down. I cosplay Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia.

Deidara(Naruto: Shippuden)
Yuri Lowell(Tales of Vesperia)
Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)