Can I move two registered badges into my group account?

Started by Assassin, March 23, 2013, 11:18:43 PM

Assassin

Two of my friends won't be able to make it for Thursday pick up, is there a way we can add their badge reg to my group account? They're already paid for.

ShikiIchijo

I would email registration. :]
( [email protected] )

They have helped me before in the past do that (It was back in 2007ish) and I remember having to know their Fanime account information. Like, what they used to register for their badges. :3
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

ewu

Unfortunately no. We do not allow the merging of accounts. The principal is that the group leader pays for all of them and so it should be OK for them to pick them all up. However, for an already paid account, we do not have the bandwidth to confirm all requests to merge them....

Imagine coming to con and find that you have a membership, but for some reason or another your membership was allowed to be registered by another person and your badge is with that other person who picked it up.

Aside from that, our system was not designed to allow for such an action. It makes sense logically, but in the code, it is a complicated undertaking/CF to merge accounts.

Thanks
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom