Magi Gathering 2016

Started by MaigoLily, March 27, 2013, 05:38:01 PM

Nikkiolie

Quote from: JazzJuicebox on May 08, 2013, 05:48:47 AM
QuoteI do worry that you will not be able to hear me due to the fact that we are outside during a busy time with protesters in the background.

Actually since it is a Sunday they won't be protesting that day, they'll be in church or something x)
I am pretty load so I can help get peoples attention. :)
Facebook Page
Fanime 2015
jolyne - Jjba
Caesar - Jjba
Judal -magi
Date - Basara

Naiagu

I'm so happy to announce that I finished Mor @_@. I won't have her neat accessories like the bracelets or necklace but her outfit is complete. Now to finish my Alibaba's outfit, I hope I have time to get his sword/dagger done.
Fanime line up 2017:
Thur:
Fri: Ruby Rose 4th Season
Sat: Sa-chan(Gintama)
Sun: AM Haruhi (Ouran) / PM Phichit (YOI)

JazzJuicebox

Quote from: Nikkiolie on May 08, 2013, 08:45:40 AM
Quote from: JazzJuicebox on May 08, 2013, 05:48:47 AM
QuoteI do worry that you will not be able to hear me due to the fact that we are outside during a busy time with protesters in the background.
Actually since it is a Sunday they won't be protesting that day, they'll be in church or something x)
I am pretty load so I can help get peoples attention. :)

Awesome~ we could use that in case we don't have a megaphone or something xD

Quote from: Naiagu on May 08, 2013, 11:13:15 AM
I'm so happy to announce that I finished Mor @_@. I won't have her neat accessories like the bracelets or necklace but her outfit is complete. Now to finish my Alibaba's outfit, I hope I have time to get his sword/dagger done.
Yayyy~ I can't wait to see both! I too finished most of Aladdin, I just need the accessories as well and finish the wig hehe ^^ I can't wait for Fanime you guys!
Thursday: Short Round
Friday: Hani/Honey - OHSHC (Maybe)
Saturday: Four-Eyes - RE:ORC
Sunday: Aladdin - Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Monday: Undecided

MaigoLily

Oh awesome no protesters. Nikkiolie, I will be counting on you if my voice dies on me!
Boohoo. I'm practically the only one who hasn't started yet. I'm going to finish somehow!

sael

Quote from: MaigoLily on May 08, 2013, 10:53:03 PM
Oh awesome no protesters. Nikkiolie, I will be counting on you if my voice dies on me!
Boohoo. I'm practically the only one who hasn't started yet. I'm going to finish somehow!
Hey, no crying! I still haven't finished either. But slowly, slowly I am moving towards a finished project.

Magetastic

Hi, I wanted to mention I will be attending as Aladdin.

Also, could we possibly have a shoot where all the Aladdins are gorging on watermelons? I'll bring the watermelon pieces, and I'm sure it'll be funny to have photos of. ;3
Fanime 2013 line up:
Friday: Vanellope von Schweetz (Wreck-It-Ralph)
Saturday: Fluttershy (My Little Pony-Friendship Is Magic)
Sunday: Aladdin (Magi)

MaigoLily

Quote from: Magetastic on May 09, 2013, 03:19:01 PM

Also, could we possibly have a shoot where all the Aladdins are gorging on watermelons? I'll bring the watermelon pieces, and I'm sure it'll be funny to have photos of. ;3

That is so cool! I really want a photo of that! We have alot of Aladdins, it'll be chaos! Wonderful!

JazzJuicebox

Quote from: Magetastic on May 09, 2013, 03:19:01 PM

Oh my goodness, I wanted this to happen but I wasn't sure if I could provide watermelons. //hugs you// you're best!!!

O w O
Thursday: Short Round
Friday: Hani/Honey - OHSHC (Maybe)
Saturday: Four-Eyes - RE:ORC
Sunday: Aladdin - Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Monday: Undecided

Magetastic

Alright, watermelons is a go! I'm so excited, can't wait to see you all!
Fanime 2013 line up:
Friday: Vanellope von Schweetz (Wreck-It-Ralph)
Saturday: Fluttershy (My Little Pony-Friendship Is Magic)
Sunday: Aladdin (Magi)

Higpi

I might go, and if I do (which I'll notify you if I don't) i'll go as Sinbad, and i'll have a Ja'Far with me. I'm pretty sure i'll make it.

Sutafuzz

Oh cool! I haven't checked the forums and it's official! Yey! Thank you!

Oh and I have decided that I am doing the Magnostadt version. See y'all there!
Fanime 2013
Magnostadt! Aladdin - (Magi)
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!)
Fuuka (Persona 3)

Sutafuzz Photography

Nikkiolie

CON IS SOOO CLOSE! I will probably be wearing Judal a lot. Its a very comfortable costume. I am also a little shy so if you see me come say hi! I hope everyone is doing good with their progress and I can't wait to see people on Sunday!
Facebook Page
Fanime 2015
jolyne - Jjba
Caesar - Jjba
Judal -magi
Date - Basara

Naiagu

I am so excited!!!! I made the Magi Gathering 2013 sign last night. If you get lost look for Mor with the sign! It has a fun drawing of Alibaba and Aladdin on it. I wanted to take a picture of it last night but it was 2am and I can't find my camera ;-;
Fanime line up 2017:
Thur:

shirugo

Ahhh!!! It's close... I managed to finish my Aladdin cosplay in time U v U But no flute since I really dislike anything dangling from my neck ;~;

MaigoLily

So excited, but my cosplay is not done! AHHHH! I'm working on it. Almost there, just a bit more! Looking forward to seeing you at Fanime!

nateb39007

I got my Aladdin cosplay finished and I'm so glad to be a part of this gathering. Can't wait for this!!

Plus to the person who posted about Watermelons, GOOD CALL!!!  ;D
Possible Fanime 2014 cosplays:
Onoda Sakamichi (Yowapedal)
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)
Akihito Kanbara (KnK)
Ken Amada (P3)
Makoto Naegi (DR)
N (Pokemon B&W)
Armin Arlert (AoT)

MaigoLily

Hey everybody! Thank you for coming to this gathering and making this the highlight of my Fanime 2013 experience. There must have been 60+ people, so I will be requesting more space for next year.

Official gathering photos will be posted at http://fanime.slickpic.com by Tye Lokka.
Jasonblade (https://www.facebook.com/jasonblade001) , NKGphotography, kc.pong, and Kirk Photos may also have some pictures that you may be in. (Though I am not sure because these business cards are everywhere and I can't remember which ones where from the gathering.)
If you know any other photographers that may have taken photos from the gathering, especially towards the end where Kumacos came in, please do link us to where those photos can be viewed.

Again, thank you and I hope to see everyone next year as well!

Naiagu

My photos are uploaded @_@ took a couple of hours. Just finished this morning. My friend took pictures of our gathering. Here they are https://www.facebook.com/NaiaguCosplay on my fan page. Feel free to tag yourself or take any pictures you like :3.
Fanime line up 2017:
Thur:

shirugo

Ahhhh!!! Thanks for your hard work!! U v U )/

Sutafuzz

WOOO~ It was so much fun! Thank you!

I took some pictures! Facebook / Flickr

-The Academy Aladdin with the Staff
Fanime 2013
Magnostadt! Aladdin - (Magi)
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!)
Fuuka (Persona 3)

Sutafuzz Photography