Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Hiyuki Hime

if its still happening, ill be coming as kougyoku C:

MaigoLily

Yup, this gathering will still be happening. Thank you for signing up!

nateb39007

If I can even get him done in time, I'll be Sphintus to the gathering. If not, I'll be there as Aladdin XD
Possible Fanime 2014 cosplays:
Onoda Sakamichi (Yowapedal)
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)
Akihito Kanbara (KnK)
Ken Amada (P3)
Makoto Naegi (DR)
N (Pokemon B&W)
Armin Arlert (AoT)

monochrome tea

Aaah!! I totally want to come to this! I'm planning to Judal for Fanime. But another one of my cosgroups wants to dress up on Sunday too. D: Hopefully I can join you guys~
Fanime 2014 Plans:
Judal ~ Magi
Morrigan ~ Darkstalkers
Sabrina ~ Pokemon
Steampunk Sailor Pluto

https://www.facebook.com/MonochromeTea

haruhaneko

I'm planning to go as Morgiana c: I should be able to make it!
2017 Lineup:
Friday: Maid Class Sakura (Fire Emblem Fates)
Saturday AM: Kagura / PM: Yume no Tobira Rin
Sunday AM: Asui Tsuyu / PM: Koizumi Mahiru
Monday: Watanabe You(?)

RenRentheGreat

I'll be there as magi!Titus C:

Kaichousama

Hello! this is my first to join a gathering during fanime, but I'm for sure going to cosplay scheherazade :o
Fanime 2014:
Itsuka - Sekai Seifuku
Scheherazade - Magi

MaigoLily

We've got less than a month left! Our attendee count is still low, so if you have any friends cosplaying Magi, make sure to invite them to come!

granolarbear

I'm planning to attend as Ja'far, and I'm dragging a friend along with me as Sinbad. Looking forward to this.  :D

grove_c

I'm going to be cosplaying as Hakuei but this conflicts with the SAO gathering 。+゚(゚´Д`゚)゚+。 I will admire you guys~

Sugarlapis

gonna be kouha and my friends are gonna be alibaba (season 1 outfit) Hakuryuu, judal, and morgiana!! can't wait for the gathering!!

TM44

This will be my first year at fanime, so I hope I don't get lost while looking for the gathering, but I will try my best to get there as Leraje.
If my friends repeat their cosplays, they might attend as Judal, Alibaba, and Morgiana.
Fanime 2014 Line up:
Sat: Aladdin
Sun: Leraje
Mon: Sphintus Carmen

XeroRain

I love Morgiana, last year I saw someone cosplay as her it was really good. *u*
2014/2015: Cosplaying as Ludger from Tales of Xillia 2
2016: Garry from Ib
2017: Gaius from Fire Emblem (wip)

MaigoLily

Thank you everyone for coming out to the gathering, you all really made my day. Magi Sundays are the best after all, so I will be continuing this gathering next year in hopes that we still have fans cosplaying on Sunday.

We had some problems with the photographer not showing up, but we had a last minute fill in so if you didn't catch it, his photos will be uploaded onto http://fanime.slickpic.com/collections/Sunday12pm1pm/?wallpaper. If anyone else took photos, please post the link to this post so that everyone can see!

Metasheep

Edit: oops, wrong thread.

MaigoLily

Bump! Bam! Sorry for not posting in a really long time. Fanime's coming up so I better get cracking!~

Hikari Renge

Hi there! So glad to see you up and running!

I'll be attending as a Female Version of Sinbad! There are some others on my former thread that are also attending, but they should be making their way here as soon as they see the update. :D Can't wait to see everyone!
Fri: Casual
Sat: Nelliel Tu Odelschwank (Bleach)
Sun: Genderbent!Sinbad, High King of the Seven Seas (Magi)
Mon: Casual

grove_c

I'll keep this on my radar-- I have a Hakuei I have never worn to a convention. Needs a few accessories but otherwise done!

MaigoLily

The submission request has been sent! Hopefully we get to stay in the same place, around the same time.
The attendance seems a little low this year, but if you know anyone cosplaying from Magi, please send them the link to this gathering. Let's have another great year!
-MaigoLily