CLOSED

Started by jingko, March 31, 2013, 12:55:26 PM

jingko

No longer happening
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Yuu- pon

I would love to play and I'm brining to others with who will most likely be interested.

Haunterluvcookies

This soundssounds amazing! I am going to drag my friends to this. Is cosplay required?
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

PsychicPsycho

If I'm available you know you can drag me over to help and/or play. I'm so excited to check this out!!! <3

BSaphire

Cosplay isn't required :P after all it is "Clue" and we have a Fanime version so you get to role play :)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Kell-chan

I potentially have two teams that are interested, if our schedule permits. :)

luluuxduplica1223

This sounds awesome XD If time works well, I might go with a friend! Maybe dressed as Maid Rin Kagamine just for the joke of 'the maid did it!' XD Just an idea, but maybe we can do this closer to night? The creepiness of the dark will make it pretty awesome. Haha, but hopefully it doesn't conflict with gatherings. This sounds fun.
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

SkylerKarashi

depending on the time, i may drag my sister to be my partner for this. XD
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

BSaphire

The 1st post has been updated to include game description and basic rules. Team &/or single player listings will be added later.

I'm soooo excited about this game! The crazy thing is maikiritori and I came up with it last Fanime and we already have another for next Fanime, which we are going to test run this year :P but that is later, so let's get the ball rolling and come join the fun!
Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Yuu- pon

Sooo we can't sign up to play anymore? Never mind. I'm no longer interested.

BSaphire

Quote from: Yuu- pon on April 19, 2013, 10:52:40 AM
Of course you can sign up to play :) It is character roll play, however there is nothing that states it can't be your cosplay characters... it is just that the cards will be listed as they were stated in the first post. After all when you play Clue you have to choose a character to be so we changed it to being a Fanime Staff person. :)

Hope you still want to play, or come by and check out a game one of the days it is being held.
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Yuu- pon

Quote from: BSaphire on April 24, 2013, 04:08:12 PM
Of course you can sign up to play :) It is character roll play, however there is nothing that states it can't be your cosplay characters... it is just that the cards will be listed as they were stated in the first post. After all when you play Clue you have to choose a character to be so we changed it to being a Fanime Staff person. :)

Hope you still want to play, or come by and check out a game one of the days it is being held.
Squidges
B

Oh, I see. I thought there were a limited number of players, and that you had to sign up. I will be there.

Sooo eve n though its super- late, can I still sogn up ?

BSaphire

Quote from: Yuu- pon on May 21, 2013, 09:15:56 PM
Quote from: BSaphire on April 24, 2013, 04:08:12 PM

Squidges
B

Oh, I see. I thought there were a limited number of players, and that you had to sign up. I will be there.

Sooo eve n though its super- late, can I still sogn up ?
We have a Cosplay Clue game scheduled for each day (Fri, Sat, Sun) so all you have to do is come to G6 at the time it is scheduled. Come in to the Cosplayer Hangout and look to see if we have a sign up sheet for that days game and you can do it then. The game will run each day, even if we have to go round people up! *LOL It will be FUN!
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

AngelWings

Hey is it okay for one person to go sign up both themselves and their partner?

BSaphire

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

PsychicPsycho

If I can make it, I should totally wear my "psychic" Madame Pinkie cosplay that I'm working on! Seems appropriate, right?  ;)

LolliesSammy

I would love to play this! I use to play it all the time with my family, and I use to watch the first edition movies whenever I could >u< You can make me a single player or pair me up if I end up coming, I never mind.
Have a happy Fanime everyone!
Lineup;
uh WORKING ON IT
mami tomoe [ confirmed ]
tba
tba

jingko

B- this was the thread that was made last year. This one needs to locked and a new one started. As I'm not in charge of this one.
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><