2013 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Gathering

Started by Capn, April 01, 2013, 10:39:34 PM

Barnes

Will someone play "Roundabout" on a boom box or something?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Capn

Note the location change! Due to construction, the gathering has moved from G9 to G8c.

Rhornez

i wish there was a character that wasnt so fit and muscular  :'(

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

MarkHaggar

Depending if I can get to the convention on time (its like a 2 hour drive and if my group leaves at 1), I plan to view this gathering and might be able to help with providing music. ( I was actually planning on it from the start).
Hope this turns out good. I really want to participate in the shoot next year if my workout routine is successful.

Capn

Quote from: MarkHaggar on May 13, 2013, 08:23:09 PM
Depending if I can get to the convention on time (its like a 2 hour drive and if my group leaves at 1), I plan to view this gathering and might be able to help with providing music. ( I was actually planning on it from the start).
Hope this turns out good. I really want to participate in the shoot next year if my workout routine is successful.
If you could provide music, that'd be really fun. Hope you can make it.

L0Lpants

Quote from: Rhornez on May 13, 2013, 04:46:22 PM
i wish there was a character that wasnt so fit and muscular  :'(

Be William Zeppelli, he didn't look that buff...

Also, I can't wait to come to this to take pics of EVERYBODY posing. It's gunna be a gathering/ posing exercise class all in one!
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Iverin

Did anyone get some good pics you'd like to share? I know someone took some of me and some Johnnys that I'd LOVE to see.

And I'm so glad I got to meet everyone!~!! I was the Hot Pants and you were all beyond fabulous.
Fanime 2013

Southern Cospitality
Karina Lyle - Tiger & Bunny
Hot Pants - Steel Ball Run

L0Lpants

Quote from: Iverin on May 30, 2013, 02:50:23 PM
Did anyone get some good pics you'd like to share? I know someone took some of me and some Johnnys that I'd LOVE to see.

And I'm so glad I got to meet everyone!~!! I was the Hot Pants and you were all beyond fabulous.

I put all my 44 photos of this gathering on ma Tumblr page. http://l0lpants.tumblr.com/
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14