7!! (Seven Oops) first MusicFest guest!

Started by chifunii, April 02, 2013, 12:03:09 AM

chifunii

They've only released 4 singles thus far, after major debuting back in 2011. Their first album is due in 4 days, though, so let's get hyped up to see them in May!

Most recent first:
Sweet Drive PV
Bye Bye LIVE - Kimi to Boku. OP
Lovers PV - Naruto Shippuden OP
Fallin Love PV - High School Debut Live Action Movie Theme

Official Home Page
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Touya no Miko

Awesome job Fanime for bringing such a great anime active musical guest!!

Are they going to be our main band?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

M

Quote from: Touya no Miko on April 02, 2013, 12:44:45 PM

Maybe ;)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

yoshi4sushi

super happy that they are performing for the first time in the US. i've been their fan since their hit on Naruto. i can't wait to see them perform and meet them in person. my brother is big fan of them. so glad Fanime came through.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

chifunii

Quote from: MPLe on April 02, 2013, 01:09:56 PM
Quote from: Touya no Miko on April 02, 2013, 12:44:45 PM

Maybe ;)
/primalscreaming

hahaha looking forward to...maybe stuff. :)
They're still pretty young for a band but I'm suuuper looking forward to their show.
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Zero

I've never heard of '7 oops' and then I started to listen to them, their amazing! I'm looking forward to there performance! I'm going to bring glow sticks for this show :P
Cosplay 2013:
Megurine Luka(Just be Friends)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

M

Quote from: Zero on April 05, 2013, 04:31:24 PMI'm going to bring glow sticks for this show :P
As someone that doesn't understand the glow sticks at a performance thing, it seems like glow sticks work at every performance? O_o?
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

EdOfNoName

Quote from: MPLe on April 05, 2013, 04:44:44 PM
Quote from: Zero on April 05, 2013, 04:31:24 PMI'm going to bring glow sticks for this show :P
As someone that doesn't understand the glow sticks at a performance thing, it seems like glow sticks work at every performance? O_o?
It's hard for performers in spotlights to see the audience in an otherwise dimly lit concert venue ... unless people in the audience have glowsticks (or penlights). Many, but not all, Japanese artists like to see people participating during songs with glowsticks. For those artists, it's an important way to support them. For some artists, there can be significant dialog with glowsticks. Some artists have particular colors, or individual group members have particular colors. Some songs or parts of songs have particular colors. Sometimes artists will call for particular dance moves.

For 7!!, unless there's other information, I'll assume that the simple waving of glowsticks of any color would make them happy. Does anyone know if 7!! has any preferences?

Be cautious about understanding this phenomenon. It can be a small step from understanding to spending hundreds of dollars on LED penlights.

Ecchi ja Nai

Any staff happen to know if they'll be selling any CDs at Fanime?

I've been absolutely loving all of there stuff ever since I first heard about them - which has been about a week now!  (In all seriousness, thank you Fanime and MusicFest staff for introducing me to this band.  Great pick!)

If they won't have their album for sale at the con, I'll be forced to acquire it through other means.

I'm talking about Amazon, people!  Sheesh.  Not every one's a pirate.  Some of my most prized albums in my collection are the legit Japanese releases of BoA's Race of a Thousand Camels and SCANDAL's Best SCANDAL.  I'd have more if import CDs weren't so dang expensive, so I'm really hoping I can get DOKI DOKI at a fair price.  Get my money directly to the band that deserves it.

TofuHopper

Angelx624

Haven't heard about them til Fanime announced them. Been listening to them, and they sound great!! ^^

Can't wait to see them perform!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

MikanCos

Fanime Mascot Candy (5 years)
Previously StageZero Performer (Now SZ Staff!)

FairyChrissy

Does anyone know what day/time MusicFest is?

keitoghostie

Quote from: FairyChrissy on May 19, 2013, 03:53:12 PM
Does anyone know what day/time MusicFest is?
It's on Saturday as stated here!

As for time it's generally in the evening but I haven't seen anything concrete pop up.

EDIT: It's listed as being from 8-11pm on the Fanime Android app.

eralston

I believe doors for MusicFest open at 7 and the concert is slated to start at 7:30
Evan Ralston

Assistant Director of Guest Relations

MikanCos

Quote from: keitoghostie on May 19, 2013, 10:32:21 PM
Quote from: FairyChrissy on May 19, 2013, 03:53:12 PM
EDIT: It's listed as being from 8-11pm on the Fanime Android app.

The fanime app is not very accurate on it's dates or times.
Fanime Mascot Candy (5 years)
Previously StageZero Performer (Now SZ Staff!)

dfens

It's been a few years since I went to a concert at Fanime so I had a quick question do they charge admission to the music fest even if you have a badge? Or is it free but once it's full and you didn't line up early you don't get in?

Long time ago concerts were separate from the con and had tickets.

jemz

Quote from: dfens on May 22, 2013, 11:57:43 PM
It's been a few years since I went to a concert at Fanime so I had a quick question do they charge admission to the music fest even if you have a badge? Or is it free but once it's full and you didn't line up early you don't get in?

Long time ago concerts were separate from the con and had tickets.

MusicFest is a free event to all those who hold a valid membership (i.e. Full Weekend Badge, Saturday Badge) to FanimeCon. There are no tickets for this event. Once the San Jose Civic reaches capacity for the concert, they will not allow members to enter unless there are people leaving the building.

Also, MusicFest has always been a part of FanimeCon. I believe that the only time MF had tickets was when An Cafe was our musical guest.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って