maybe a drive? (car anime's I.D/W.M)

Started by motorex259, April 02, 2013, 06:19:56 PM

motorex259

maybe a mini-garage meet for those who watch initial D or wangan midnight?
or maybe on a night do a drive to a local "Touge/ Mountain pass"?  (Okay, i admit it, were not as cool as the jap's i'll just say mountains.)

or even at least hog the game machines sometime at a random time of the day? (yes 3am is random) lol

Any takers?

Chill_leee

What kind of car you drive? Lol I drive a Mazda rx8 street ported, greddy turbo at 9psi, and I'm set for the track. Lol I'm down for a touge but I'd rather waste coins than gas lmao.

royjovero

Quote from: Chill_leee on April 14, 2013, 10:41:23 PM
What kind of car you drive? Lol I drive a Mazda rx8 street ported, greddy turbo at 9psi, and I'm set for the track. Lol I'm down for a touge but I'd rather waste coins than gas lmao.
You have this supposed car but you're not old enough to get into a hookah lounge? Did your parents pay for your car?

royjovero

If you really want to hit the touge, there's Calaveras Rd, but it's also a little far from the con. If you plan on doing it during the weekend nights, there will be drifters. Just sayin'

Chill_leee

I'm only 16 lmao. It was passed down from my dad to me. I paid for everything else.

echoshadow

Interesting. I'm always happy to find another car nut that enjoys anime. If you really want to have a driving meet up, forget the silly back roads with the silly "drifters" and lets go to any autox or plan a track day at thunderhill.

Also what does "street ported" mean?
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Chill_leee

Basically a way to get more power out of a rotary engine.

royjovero

If you're interested in running at T-hill, keep an eye out for GDS events. https://www.facebook.com/GripDriftSkid?fref=ts

Their next event is June 14th.

echoshadow

Not bad of a group, but I really don't mind going with any group as long as the cost is low and loads of track time.
But thanks for the link.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List