~Umineko Gathering 2013 + Tea Party~

Started by Mi Feng, April 06, 2013, 05:40:39 PM

When and Where do you want this gathering to be?

Friday
1 (16.7%)
Saturday
2 (33.3%)
Sunday
2 (33.3%)
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

munchkin_doodles

Umineko and Higurashi gatherings are on the same day at the same time....... How is this going to work??? :(
Upcoming cosplays:
Chii-Chobits
Bubble head nurse-Silent hill
Black rock shooter
Sailor Mars-Sailor moon
Secret cosplan

Aoi Memori

I keep wondering why both gatherings just don't join into one .-.
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

munchkin_doodles

we did that four years ago but people cant cosplay both higurashi and umineko like i cant be bernkastel AND rika at the same time. so if it stays the same time then i can only go to the tea party because i said i was going to the higurashi gathering first. ill talk to atikal about it as well.
Upcoming cosplays:
Chii-Chobits
Bubble head nurse-Silent hill
Black rock shooter
Sailor Mars-Sailor moon
Secret cosplan

Aoi Memori

Oh! That makes sense. D: Well, I guess it would be up to our host then. I sadly would not be able to make the tea party since I see a ton of gatherings I want to photograph gatherings at that time. I can suggest maybe a 3 time for Umineko? x.x But I totally do see your point D:
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday

Aoi Memori

May I suggest G8a for a gathering area? Since 1pm Saturday seems to not have that taken yet. I do hope the OP wanders by here soon D:
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday

Mi Feng

3 wouldn't work out because of Madoka. 8T

Aoi Memori

I see! Well, 1 probably then? Sad that we may be missing people since the Higurashi one will be at the same time but hopefully you guys can all have fun at the Tea Party~
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday

Atikal

so the op page of this says 1. Is this the final time? Or should i continue to pursue a different time?

Aoi Memori

Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday

Mi Feng

Hey Seacats! So do you guys know what AP stands for? A (whole lotta) Pain! lol Anyway, I'm very sorry about my hiatus but AP tests are finally over! So just to confirm for everyone, Umineko Gathering will be held Saturday at 1pm at G8a (if you walk up to the convention center you go to the left towards the tree area by the Marriott Hotel) and the Uminkeo Tea Party will be held Sunday at 10am at the Caesar Chavez Park. Ill make maps and post them on the first post! ^^

Also still I don't know all the details about the time or the Higurashi Gathering. But I do know our locations are right next to each other so if it is the same time as our gathering, Sea Cats and Hinamizawans will be able to meet up and do some When They Cry group photos. :)

Aoi Memori

They're actually at 4PM that same day so it'll just be us o3o
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday

Mi Feng

Hey all!

Fanime is upon us. I hope everyone has everything prepared~ I can't wait to meet all of you and get to see your cosplays!

Anywho~ I made a map!

http://superfangirlmeimei.tumblr.com/post/51097664886/fanime-maps-for-umineko-gathering-and-tea-party

Please check it out! ^_^

Epika

Sadly the gathering was fairly small, but the tea party was great!

I took some pictures of both events! :)

Here's the album
Animation On Display (AOD) - 2009 & 2010
Fanime - 2011 - 2014
Anime Expo - 2015

Mr VacBob

I was the only Battler on Saturday and one of the... four or five on Sunday.

There's some Umineko and Higurashi photos in my album here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrvacbob/sets/72157633779229715/

I wasn't carrying around a camera in costume, but the phone pictures came out alright.