~Umineko Gathering 2013 + Tea Party~

Started by Mi Feng, April 06, 2013, 05:40:39 PM

When and Where do you want this gathering to be?

Friday
1 (16.7%)
Saturday
2 (33.3%)
Sunday
2 (33.3%)
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Mi Feng

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni 2012 Gathering!
Gathering Host ~ Mi Feng & Co Host: thirteen_yen

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Hooray for a 4th consecutive year~! Keeping with the tradition, there will be the regular Umineko gathering and the tea party in the park. This is by no means a cosplayer - only event, any Umineko fan is welcome to come!

In October 1986, the Ushiromiya family experience mysterious murders on their private island of Rokkenjima, could it be the work of witches?

Day: Saturday
Time: 1pm
Meeting Place & Location: G8a

Member//Character Cosplay List:
Cosplayer Count: 8

Mi Feng: Jessica Ushiromiya
Mi Feng: Maria Ushiromiya **Tea Party**
thirteen_yen: Evatrice
thirteen_yen's brother: Ronove or Male! Beato
thefatwhiteneko: Amakusa
o0munchkin_doodles0o: Bernkastel
Aoi Memori: Maria Ushiromiya
kannazuki: Ange Ushiromiya
Atikal: Lambdadelta
Teelato: Erika

~Any concerns or changes for photographs are up for discussion~
Photography Order:

~  Group Shot
  ~  Witches
        ~Ushiromiya Family
        ~Furniture
            ~Cousins
            ~Requests

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni 2013 Event:
        ~Meeting Time~
        Day: Sunday
        Time: 10:00AM-11:00AM
        Meeting Place & Location: CCPFH = (Park across from Fairmont Hotel; Caesar Chavez Plaza)

Refreshments List:
Mi Feng: Cookies and Plates
Atikal: Cookies and drinks

Along with the Umineko Gathering we'd like to do a special event for the fellow cosplayers who joined in with the gathering or maybe were unable to meet there. This would be a fun time to either be OOC for once and maybe get your fellow cosplayer's names and numbers.
        With that the event we are holding will be a Tea Party (Potluck Style) like last year for the gathering! During this event we'll be hanging out enjoying each other's company and have morning tea in the park. Please make sure to bring enough food or drinks to share with more than a couple people if possible. :)

Show so When they Cry love! Higurashi Gathering link here~ http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17858.0.html

thirteen_yen

I'll be going as Eva-trice (Witch)
As well as bringing something to drink and cupcakes!

My brother will be going as either Ronove or Male Beato!  :D

TheFatWhiteNeko

munchkin_doodles

Upcoming cosplays:
Chii-Chobits
Bubble head nurse-Silent hill
Black rock shooter
Sailor Mars-Sailor moon
Secret cosplan

Aoi Memori

I'll try my hardest to join in as Maria @___@
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

morgaine

Imma try super hard to get Ange done in time!
Fanime 2019
TBD

Atikal

I'll try to go. There is a %95 chance i will show up, unless something happens last minute. If i do, I'll be attending as Lambdadelta. I'll try to bring something for the potluck, such as cookies or drinks. If you want me to bring something specific, just let me know. ;)

Aoi Memori

I wanna throw in Saturday for the gathering since Sunday'll be the Zelda one and that one will be my most complex look (need to paint a good portion of my body!). XD Just my two cents o3o;
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday

Mi Feng

Quote from: Aoi Memori on April 18, 2013, 12:57:58 PM
I wanna throw in Saturday for the gathering since Sunday'll be the Zelda one and that one will be my most complex look (need to paint a good portion of my body!). XD Just my two cents o3o;
That's totally fine! Only the tea party will be Sunday morning before the Homestuck chaos but Saturday is also more convenient for me as I will be prepping for the masq Sunday~ :D

Mi Feng

Also also also~

As you may know the convention center is undergoing construction and there is a new gathering location where registration used to be. I know this gathering hasn't had a set location (lol thank you if you came to the 2011 gathering for walking all the way to the Fairmont) but do you seacats have a preference where the gathering should be? Specifically, inside or outside?

Teelato

I'm gonna have to be a giant maybe at this point in time, but there's a possibility that I'll be going as Erika. I'll let you know when I have things sorted out for sure, but yeah, a "maybe" should do it for now.

Atikal

just thought i would put a link here to the Higurashi Gathering just so everyone knows! I'll also be putting a link to this gathering on the Higurashi Gathering front page too. :)

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17858.0.html

Aoi Memori

Half of me wants to say why not join both gatherings? XD OH MAN. I would need to juggle on two gatherings x.x Oi... Yeah, what time for the gathering? XD I have a KH gathering at 5. x-x

x-x The gatherings area seems pretty bad for this year. So that is a very good question.
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday

Mi Feng

How does 1pm on Saturday work for everyone?

morgaine

Ahhh if it's Saturday, then I can't make it :( Friday would be the best for me since there are other gatherings I had already planned for Saturday... Sorry :(
Fanime 2019
TBD

Aoi Memori

Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Aoi Memori

I got my Maria wig today! Not the color I hoped it would be but I think it'll look great all together ^_^
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday

Mi Feng

Aoi Memori

XD I sent it your way through FB! Also, do we have the set time for Saturday? Because I kinda need to model my cosplaying schedule around what happens on Saturday if I have two gatherings x.x
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday