Yaoi? Chibi? Define plz...

Started by Logik, May 17, 2004, 09:00:35 PM

recomet15

So sugoi basically means "wow/awesome", huh? All right, cool. Thanks for all the help.

EDIT: Changed my def. Just cuz I can.
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

DayDreamerNessa

umm the person spelt it wrong what you said earlier 'sugoi' is how its spelt, i think it's awesome rather than wow though, but they kind of relate so its not that big of a deal
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

DorkyMom

"Der Cosplay" and "Das Cosplay"  -  In german, "der" is the masculine form of "the" and "das" is the neuter form of "the".   Non-german nouns used in the german language usually automatically take the neuter gender.   Since "Cosplay" is a non-german noun it should be paired with neuter form:  "Das Cosplay".

But, since Dieter is responsible for doing such a great job with "Der Cosplay", he can call it whatever the hell he wants.  He could even call it "Die Cosplay", if he felt so inclined.

shyguy_2357

I doubt Cosplay will ever " die... "

and neither will Deiter... ^_^ remember he has a rabid fan club that im sure will protect him from everything...

well, cept for Pikachu...  :roll:  that thing is insane...

DorkyMom

In this instance the "die" is pronounced like the letter D, exactly as it is in Dieter!

Mach5Motorsport

(sigh) the whole "der das die" thing was gone over three years ago.   It works for its intended purspose.

Think of MST3K  "forget about the science facts...just sit back and relax"
Brian Doan "Dieter"

Fanime Cosplay Host 2006
Fanime DerCosplay Coord. 2001-2005
Yaoi Con Cosplay Coord. 2002-2005
JTAF 1 & 2
2003 Anime Expo Cosplay, Art & Charity Host
2002 Project Akon Cosplay Host

Madam Pinkness

Thanks! I didn't know what Yaoi meant so I was so confused when people where taking about it.