Sailor Moon 2013 Gathering

Started by MissPanda, April 09, 2013, 11:22:03 PM

MissPanda

Okay all, yes this is VERY LATE! I know! Channeling my inner Usagi. Its been a little crazy in my normal life with moving and changing schools and getting a job, BUT I STILL WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS GATHERING! There are a lot of changes this year to the convention center but I know everyones love for Sailor Moon will make this a great gathering! if it's too late I would still like to meet unofficially because I know there are some awesome Sailor Moon cosplayers coming to Fanime this year. Now in the past my sister and I have done costumes but this year I may not be able to do one BUT I will be there to take photos and direct if the costumes don't make the cut with a possible backup costume to be a secret ;) So PLEASE COME! We welcome anything Sailor Moon! Anime, manga, live action musical or even your own scout! (Also sorry for fuzzy picture but its a screen shoot of a video of our gathering last year, check it out!http://youtu.be/0Sq95LLByGM)

If you would like to attend just post it up underneath, send a message or even check out the facebook event page( if you confirm on the facebook event page I will post your name on here so if you don't want your full name here let me know) http://www.facebook.com/events/436514243105631/

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Sunday May 26
Time: 2:00pm UPDATE time is now 12:30
MP: G8 b
L: G8 b

List of attending (Updated 4/19)
MissPanda~Gathering Head
YaoiCat~Sailor Hawkeye
YaoiCat friend 1~Sailor Hulk
YaoiCat friend 2~Sailor Iron Man
Sailormoonmon~Sailor moon
-daughter~Sailor Chibi moon
Lady Hoshi~ Queen Neheliena
Purelovely~ princess serenity
Lady Staba and friends ~Eternal Sailor Scouts Group
RainDrop Cosplay~ Sailor Pluto
DoctorBaka~Sailor Saturn
Brynn~ Sailor Jupiter
StormCloud ~Tuxedo Mask
kyouryokusenshi~ Chibimoon (wedding manga.)
Kimba616~Sailor  Jupiter
Jidai Geki~Tuxedo Mask
stormyspirit~ Princess Serenity (BF~ Tuxedo Mask)
FairyChrissy~Sailor Venus
kill3rsushi~Sailor Moon
Chip~Tuxedo Mask
sammywhatammy~ Christmas Chibius
vladafurman~ Sailor Saturn

Possible attending

Photography Order:
Group Shot
Inner Scouts
Outer Scouts
Villains
Group Shot
Requests

YaoiCat

A couple friends and I are going to be dressed as "Sailor Scout Avengers" like in this fanart,

lol.  Would we fit in at this gathering?  I'll be going as Sailor Hawkeye, and I'll have a Sailor Hulk and a Sailor Iron Man with me :)

MissPanda

@YaoiCat AWESOME! Those are gonna look great! I see why you couldn't come! I'll put you and your friends down on the attending list if thats okay?

YaoiCat

Quote from: MissPanda on April 11, 2013, 09:02:36 AM
@YaoiCat AWESOME! Those are gonna look great! I see why you couldn't come! I'll put you and your friends down on the attending list if thats okay?

Yep, we'll be there!  Thanks!  :)

sailormoonmom

I will be there as Sailor Moon and my stepdaughter will hopefully be with me as Sailor Chibi Moon.

Lady_Hoshi

Me and Purelovely are doing all sailor moon cosplay for fanime.  I think this day we are wearing princess serenity(Purelovely) and queen neheliena. And we hopefully will have a tuxedo mask.
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

MissPanda

Glade to add you to the list Lady Hoshi and Sailormoonnom! Can't wait to see what you all will look like! Don't forget to spread the word too :)

Raindrop Cosplay

I will be coming as Sailor Pluto!

DoctorBaka will be coming as Sailor Saturn

Brynn will be Sailor Jupiter

StormCloud will be Tuxedo Mask

So excited!!!!
You can find me on:
Facebook: *Link Removed*

DA: *Link Removed*

Twitter: *Link Removed*

Instagram: Raindrop_Cosplay

KawaiiGamergrl

What a coinkydink! I'll be there on Sunday as Sailor Venus! :3

BSaphire

@ Miss Panda:
I need your Organizer Name info, could you please PM me that info so I can finalize my list.
Thank you
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

kyouryokusenshi

Hi, I was Princess Venus last year. I will be returning as Chibimoon in from the Sailor Moon wedding manga.

Kimba616

Jidai Geki

Quote from: Lady_Hoshi on April 12, 2013, 10:30:17 PM
Me and Purelovely are doing all sailor moon cosplay for fanime.  I think this day we are wearing princess serenity(Purelovely) and queen neheliena. And we hopefully will have a tuxedo mask.
Made a commitment to a dear friend... Un-retiring the Cosplay yet once again... :)

stormyspirit

(1st post ever, yay!)

I will be cosplaying as Princess Serenity this year and my boyfriend will be Tuxedo Mask! 

FairyChrissy

Jidai Geki

Not sure if I'm the only one who has seen this... OR if this conflicts with other cosplaying plans...
The May 26th, 2:00p time slot for location G8b is taken by the Legend of Zelda gathering.

According to the current posted schedule, it appears that the 2013 Sailor Moon Gathering has been moved to an earlier 12:30p slot for location G8b.  Also, if the schedule remains the same, this location will be available for use until the next gathering until 2:00p.

kill3rsushi

Just realized I never posted here when I saw the facebook page for the event. I will be coming as an original interpretation of Sailor Moon and, if I can convince him to wear it/have time to finish it, my boyfriend (Chips) will be an original interpretation of Tuxedo Mask too.

Very excited!

sammywhatammy

maybe I'll bring my Christmas Chibiusa! c: (wrong season, but it's all I have and I want to join in!)

vladafurman

Going as Sailor Saturn again wif  few small improvements, BTW will I be able to have my Silence Glaive in the group photos? need to find a friend to hold it during the shoot if not!!!
Thanks for organizing this, can't wait!ble

MissPanda

@RainDrop Cosplay Ah I can't wait to see you're Pluto! And The rest of your group will be great Thank you @DoctorBaka @Brynn @StormCloud!
@kyouryokusenshi I'm very interasted in seeing your  Chibimoon version, can't wait!
@Kimba616 Ugh feels like I haven't seen you in some time even if only a month, I hope you feel better!
@Jidai Geki Always happy to have you and you can never retire Tuxedo Mask! X)