2015 Edition of the "Looking for..." thread

Started by BSaphire, April 11, 2013, 12:24:47 PM

keitoghostie

At this point I'm checking for interest - I'm still waiting on confirmation of a couple of my panels to fully secure my cosplay schedule, but I cosplay from Nichijou and considering the popularity of many series from Kyoto Animation I thought it could be an interesting gathering!

If this is going to happen it will likely take place midday on Friday or on Monday.

Series included: Full Metal Panic, Air, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kanon, Lucky Star, Clannad, Sora o Miageru Shōjo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai, K-On!, Nichijou, Hyōka, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Tamako Market, Free!, and Kyoukai no Kanata (If I have missed any that anyone is cosplaying from, please let me know!)

HaruChan

Anyone cosplaying from "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared"? I'm going to be cosplaying as the calendar!
2014 Cosplay Line Up
Thrusday:??
Friday: June Calendar (DHMIS)
Saturday: Angel!Carla Jaeger(SNK)
Sunday:Gretel!Leafeon(Pokemon)
Monday:??

Kuudere

This could be fun! I know KyoAni shows are really popular, so I'm sure people would be interested. I might attend, depending on what scheduling looks like.

azreale

Any one else cosplaying HTTYD??? I'll be the new Astrid with a stormfly~
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Roguemagus

Are there any plans for a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure gathering this year? The one last year was fairly sizeable so I'd be surprised if there was no interest for 2014.

Kell-chan

I figure it's a long shot, but any Valkyria Chronicles cosplayers around this year? I'll be Prince Maximilian with my Selvaria, most likely on Sunday. Would be nice to see a few good guys at Fanime. :3

zacknini

Heyyy. I know that theres the shonen jump gathering going on, but would anyone know of a dragon ball meet up? I think itd be cool, i think there was one last year but I was busy in artist alley. OvO lemme know. Im easier to contact on tumblr : zackbanni

Thanks~

Admiral Donuts

Quote from: terrencematry on April 29, 2014, 02:32:55 PM
Heyyy. I know that theres the shonen jump gathering going on, but would anyone know of a dragon ball meet up? I think itd be cool, i think there was one last year but I was busy in artist alley. OvO lemme know. Im easier to contact on tumblr : zackbanni

There was sorta one last year after the Shonen Jump gathering, I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened again.

Angelx624

Hey there! I hope it's ok to ask here, but I'm looking for more Kuroshitsuji characters/cosplayers for my Kuroshitsuji Q&A panel!! The thread can be found here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18901.0.html

We're in dire need of an Alois, Grell, and possibly a William! We could also use other characters that we don't have, but if you're interested, please let me know or post in the thread! :) Thank you!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Dare9179

hi!
I'm looking for more Ace Attorney/Professor Layton and Tiger and Bunny cosplayers for my gathering that I'm hosting this year.
Here are the links:
Ace: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18690.0.html
T&B: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18682.0.html

Kalledom

Hello! This is going to be my second year at Fanime and my first year cosplaying. I'm going to be going as Kuroko from Kuroko no Basket, and while it was a pretty popular choice for cosplay last year, I don't think I've seen a single post on the forum for it this year. D:

Anyone else going from Kuroko no Basket? I'd love to hear back from you. :D
2014:
Saturday 5/24: Kuroko (Kuroko no Basket)
Will be in Dealer's Hall early afternoon, Artist Alley late afternoon.

Madoneko

Hi! I'm looking for other Sket-Dance cosplayers this fanime. I'm going as Himeko and would love to find a Bossun & Switch to hangout with, or anyone else really. If you are going to rep the Sketdan this year, hit me up! :)

ifiwereyou

Kantai Collection is getting pretty big in Japan (often compared to the Tohou-boom). I was wondering if anyone is cosplaying from Kantai Collection this Fanime or in the future? I'll be running around as a Shitty Teitoku (Admiral) with a Yamato dakimakura.

Motoko

Actually several friends and I were planning to do Kancolle cosplay next year.
Since all of us are doing Shingeki no Kyoujin this year, it's our main cosplay.
So probably next year, I would definitely be one of the Kanmusu (ship girls).
And I think one other would be too, but not sure about the rest.
So definitely I would probably like to get a Kancolle gathering going next year.
Planning to anyway =)
(Nothing this year, because of no time...)

Dracil

I know some people doing Kancolle, and I've already seen at least one Shimakaze at AOD.  I'll probably be wearing some Kancolle shirts as well.

Devi 1313

Is anyone planning on cosplaying from Bee and Puppycat this year? Or even Bravest Warriors? A mini Cartoon Hangover gathering would be cool! If my wigs arrive in time I'll be cosplaying Bee!
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

yerthebadwolfmari

Hi guys!
I'm going to be Merida on Sunday with a friend as Jack Frost, and we just wanted to see if there was anyone else out there who was interested in meeting up to take some pictures? We'd love to meet you guys!

If we could set a time that would be great! The only time that doesn't work is 1-2 because that's when the Disney gathering is! But otherwise Sunday is wide open!
Friday: fem!Miguel - Road to El Dorado
Saturday: Rose Tyler - Doctor Who
Sunday: Merida Dunbroch - Brave
Monday: Mabel Pines - Gravity Falls
yerthebadwolfmari.tumblr.com

Gwydion

I'll have a Jack Frost as well, and my friend Sama is going to be Hiccup (First movie, with a very large shield^^)

azreale

I'll be running around as Chaika Trabant from Hitsugi no chaika (Chaika the coffin princess) If anyone is also cosplaying from this I'd love to meet ya!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

keito

nevermind~
fanime 16