2015 Edition of the "Looking for..." thread

Started by BSaphire, April 11, 2013, 12:24:47 PM

Avairrianna

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on March 25, 2015, 09:27:37 PM
My Eeveelution bunnysuit group is still looking for an Eevee and an Umbreon. If you are over 18 and interested, please PM me ASAP!

I wish I would have seen this earlier!!!!! I totally would have been in for Eevee or Umbreon....Guess it's too late now.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Devi 1313

I hope to find other Bob's Burgers cosplayers! I'll be going as Linda with my boyfriend as Bob! If I see any of you dressed as Belcher kids I'm gonna run up to you in character and call you my babies!
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

beastboytitans

Quote from: Devi 1313 on May 16, 2015, 11:11:22 PM
I hope to find other Bob's Burgers cosplayers! I'll be going as Linda with my boyfriend as Bob! If I see any of you dressed as Belcher kids I'm gonna run up to you in character and call you my babies!

oh my glooooooooooooob im gonna have to get a picture of you guys!!!

Brutal

Hoping to run into some hunniepop cosplayers!
I will be Nikki! :)

2012 Cosplays ยป Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

Avairrianna

I'll be Mari from Evangelion with a Gendo and I hope to see other Eva cosplayers this year!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Tattoosonic

Ska_Kitti

Did the gatherings department have a Flickr this year? I want to find pics of me D:
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

InsaneDavid

Quote from: Ska_Kitti on May 27, 2015, 08:42:45 PM
Did the gatherings department have a Flickr this year? I want to find pics of me D:

From what I understand, the gatherings department did not have "official" photographers this year.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

jounink

Content Creator for:
*Link Removed*

KuriQueenofFeels

I know it says 2015, but I'm assuming it'll carry over.
I'm really want to find a Jacob Frye, and or a Henry Green from assassins creed syndicate because ideally I'd like to do a photoshoot with you as Evie <3
Cosplay Lineup 2017
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Friday: Death Scene Dress
Saturday: Kingsglaive
Monday: Casual Short Dress

Sunday: Vaporeon, with group

MonadoLink

I'm looking for people to go to my Legend of Zelda gathering. I just posted it this week, and although it usually has a lot of attendees, I only have 1 so far. I assume most people just haven't noticed it yet, so here it is! http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,20445.0.html I will accept any suggestions that anyone may have, and look forward to talking to anyone that plans to go.