luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: vegetable on January 13, 2014, 12:47:54 PM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on January 03, 2014, 07:58:06 PM
Quote from: lanislori on January 03, 2014, 06:41:29 PM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on January 03, 2014, 02:50:53 PM
Quote from: lanislori on January 02, 2014, 05:46:34 PM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on January 02, 2014, 05:17:48 PM
Quote from: Lilybird on September 09, 2013, 06:24:13 AM
Anyone cosplaying for "The World God Only Knows"?
Or "puella magi madoka magica"?
or "Pandora Hearts"?
Those are what I want to cosplay as but since it's my first I time I'll feel much better if a lot of other ppl know the anime or are also cosplaying it~

Oh I might cosplay The World God Only Knows. :) I'm not sure who yet, but if you're still looking, feel free to talk with me about it ^_^
Oh my, I happen to be working on Haqua right now : D
Ohhh Perhaps we should have a little group meetup XD haha. I'm not entirely sure who I'll be yet. All the characters are so awesome!
I'd be way into that!

I'm tempted to be either Kanon or Tenri XD I'm not sure which. So whoever of the two we don't have, I'l be. It's only a wig change XD A group would be awesome

+1 TWOGK person! I'm going to be Elsie for a day. I hope a group happens!

I've decided on Tenri. :) and we have a Haqua possibly and i might have a Keima maybe if we dont find one. :D We should all meet up.
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Valcust

Hallo everypeoples~
This is my first year attending in which I will be doing a different cosplay every day- buuut I'm still working out the scheduling of said cosplays to ensure that I can attend each of their respective gatherings, if any such gatherings exist~
So, I'd be much appreciative if anyone could let me know if any such gatherings which fit my cosplays come up, and point me to their threads or just let me know what time it's going on :3
Anyways- Just in case I change my signature, I'd best put down my planned cosplays here:
-Tunnel Snake, from Fallout 3
- Khajiit Mage, from Elder Scrolls, Skyrim
- and my brother and I will be returning this year as Atlas & P-Body of Portal 2

Many thanks in advance~!
Cosplays planned for 2014~:
Aimless Renegade~ 50%
Ja'Sajek the Khajiit~ 25%
Return of P-Body~ 75%

vegetable

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on January 13, 2014, 04:30:14 PM
or "Pandora Hearts"?
Those are what I want to cosplay as but since it's my first I time I'll feel much better if a lot of other ppl know the anime or are also cosplaying it~

Oh I might cosplay The World God Only Knows. :) I'm not sure who yet, but if you're still looking, feel free to talk with me about it ^_^
Ohhh Perhaps we should have a little group meetup XD haha. I'm not entirely sure who I'll be yet. All the characters are so awesome!
I'd be way into that!

I'm tempted to be either Kanon or Tenri XD I'm not sure which. So whoever of the two we don't have, I'l be. It's only a wig change XD A group would be awesome

I've decided on Tenri. :) and we have a Haqua possibly and i might have a Keima maybe if we dont find one. :D We should all meet up.

I sent you all a PM. Ahh, a Haqua - I'm so excited!

SkaiRa1n

I'm looking for a Stella Cosplay from Final Fantasy 15!  I'm going as Noctis.

azreale

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Lilybird

Quote from: vegetable on January 17, 2014, 09:39:26 AM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on January 13, 2014, 04:30:14 PM
or "Pandora Hearts"?

I'd be way into that!

I sent you all a PM. Ahh, a Haqua - I'm so excited!

Ah thanks for the PM! :) I actually ordered my Elsie cosplay just last week :D I hope I can make the gathering, Friday sounds fine :3

Lilybird

Quote from: Rurutie8 on September 21, 2013, 08:16:58 PM
When I started cosplaying six years ago, I wore a costume from Paranoia Agent.  Since then, I have seen only one other cosplay (at Acen in Rosemont, Illinois) from that anime.  I have never felt bad about being the only cosplayer (in any particular series) so I hope that you do not feel uncomfortable either.

From what I have seen, many people cosplay from Puella Magi Madoka Magica so you probably would not be alone nor unrecognized.

Thanks for the advice! :) I gave it a lot of thought and will not feel nervous if there isn't other people cosplaying the same as me :D

grove_c

Just putting the feelers out there, but is anyone going to cosplay as a Boobies waitress for Fanime?

Imperial

I'm building QT, and thinking if I can do Human!Meow, but I got nobody for a waitress yet.

heeroyuy135

Any Jormungand cosplayers out there? I'm debuting Jonah for the first time at Fanime (with my makeup finally figured out since I actually debuted him back at Anime Expo 2013) and I was hoping to run into a group or at least a Koko.

YiJun

Anyone doing Kuroshitsuji cosplay? I will be Ciel. Another cosplay will be from Noblesse as Rai, one of my friends is also going as Rai.

luluuxduplica1223

Here's my planned cosplay. xD Anyone doing things from the same thing? c:

Yuno - Future Diary
Battle Maison Evelyn - Pokemon
Alice - Heart no Kuni no Alice
Neko - K Project

And maybe Miku from Daughter of White(Vocaloid)  if I can find a Haku c:
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Kat-Rei

Oh I will be attending this fanime as yata misaki from project k! I'd love to see a fushimi saruhiko: 33
2014 Cosplay:
-Ryuko Matoi(Kill la Kill)
-Corporal Levi/Marco Bodt(Snk)
-Aranea Serket(Homestuck)
-Yata Misaki(Project K)

Silverwood77

Curious to know if anyone else will be cosplaying from this??
I'm gonna be Clear and my girlfriend will be Aoba~ XD

JiiiWiz

Just wondering if there are any UtaPri cosplayers attending this year's Fanime? :)

- Gigi
"Please don't.."

ICosplayNeji

I will be cosplaying Amane Ohtori and will have a Nagisa and Shizuma (not sure what day we're cosplaying SP though).

Just wanting to see if there will be any other Astraea Hill girls walking around :)

zacknini

//sweats nervously ;;;;; ..is this where this goes..
//posts things at 5 am like a genius

I'm hoping to finish and debut my Michael(in his Banjo skin) cosplay this year at Fanime, and I've asked tumblr with either no luck, or horrible timing. (I'm reaaaal good at that.)...-- To see if there'll be any other RT/AH cosplayers going, or if you know of anyone who might.

If you are maybe we could hunt each other down and say Hi or something. ahahjkdf.

Let me know? c:

orkidian

Quote from: terrencematry on February 22, 2014, 04:52:32 AM
//sweats nervously ;;;;; ..is this where this goes..
//posts things at 5 am like a genius

I'm hoping to finish and debut my Michael(in his Banjo skin) cosplay this year at Fanime, and I've asked tumblr with either no luck, or horrible timing. (I'm reaaaal good at that.)...-- To see if there'll be any other RT/AH cosplayers going, or if you know of anyone who might.

If you are maybe we could hunt each other down and say Hi or something. ahahjkdf.

Let me know? c:
I'm contemplating doing Gavin in his creeper skin or Lindsay in her penguin skin. c:
Also, do we have to be cosplaying the AH crew? Or can we be cosplaying RWBY (because I'm also thinking of doing Blake?)
Fanime '15:
PANELS
T.B.A.

COSPLAYS
Levi (Attack on Titan)
Makoto Naegi (Dangan Ronpa)
Hinata Shouyou (Haikyuu!!)
Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)

CONTACT
[email protected]
orkidian @ tumblr, twitter

Treesha

Yo! I'm pretty sure I talked to you on Tumblr about this, but I'm still contemplating doing Queen Mogara.

And @fenfeiikou, there's already a Monty Oum gathering going around (filled with mostly RWBY cosplayers), so I'd think this one would have to be for the AH/RT people only. Unless you talk to the person heading it, and then maybe have a combined group?
Fanime '14:

RWBY -- Ruby Rose: 70%
MCAH -- Femme!Michael: ??

zacknini

@Mogara- OH heyy~ c: II hope you're able to do it!

@fenfeiikou- What Mogara said ahaha.  It'd be fantastic to see any of your ah cosplays! c:

Though if you can't make the RWBY group it's totally fine by me if we have RWBY people.

This is kinda, unofficial but offical AH Group maybe??