2015 Edition of the "Looking for..." thread

Started by BSaphire, April 11, 2013, 12:24:47 PM

yerthebadwolfmari

Quote from: Gwydion on May 16, 2014, 03:37:51 PM
I'll have a Jack Frost as well, and my friend Sama is going to be Hiccup (First movie, with a very large shield^^)
okay! maybe we can all meet up? I'm sure we can find a rapunzel, there's always at least one. :33
Friday: fem!Miguel - Road to El Dorado
Saturday: Rose Tyler - Doctor Who
Sunday: Merida Dunbroch - Brave
Monday: Mabel Pines - Gravity Falls
yerthebadwolfmari.tumblr.com

luluuxduplica1223

Thought I should xD If anyone is cosplaying from the following and wants to hang out at Fanime, i'd love to make new friends! :D

What I'm cosplaying:

Gasai Yuno - Future Diary
Flame Princess -Adventure Time
Heartless(Mascot version) - Kingdom hearts
Hinata - Naruto Shippuden
Daughter of Evil Rin - Vocaloid
Eevee - Pokemon
Sailor suit Stocking -  Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Alice - Heart no Kuni No Alice

I'm going to most of the gatherings for some  of these, but if anyone is dressing from it and wants to hang out or meet up before/after a gathering, send me a pm! :D I don't bite~
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

hahasound

My girlfriend and I are going as Aiko and Punpun from Oyasumi Punpun. If you are a fan of Inio Asano's work or dressing as Punpun as well-- we would love to meet up!

hahasound

I figure this is a long shot but is anybody else cosplaying Oyasumi Punpun? My girlfriend and I are dressing up as Aiko and Punpun.

Amarok

I will also be Punpun! :D Although I have gone for the extremely obscure and ridiculous choice of smug face triangle-head Punpun.

I hope I run into you guys!

EJAY420

ANY WHOVIANS out there?  im thinking about taking my 3D TARDIS stand up. I am going to need help assembling it. Just got it from ebay. :-)  i will be cosplaying as TEN.
Most Impressive.

W1ldK

I have pictures from days 1 through 3 so if you see your picturea please feel free to tag yourselves in! All pictures are on my facebook page as follows www.facebook.com/iWildK do follow the page as well please thanks in advance!
Fanime 2015 cosplays:

Kuroh Yatogami (K)
Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4: Dancing all Night
Lu Xun (Dynasty Warriors 8) Masquerade Contestant

Impulse

Quote from: hahasound on May 21, 2014, 03:39:07 PM
My girlfriend and I are going as Aiko and Punpun from Oyasumi Punpun. If you are a fan of Inio Asano's work or dressing as Punpun as well-- we would love to meet up!

I met you two on the last day! I was baffled by your headgear and wondering how you got through doors.
10':
Friday I encouraged some of the artists. Saturday I worked as a dealer. Sunday, I taught a few people how to Salsa. After midnight I played NINJA in a chair due to injury. Monday I worked as a dealer again and all through out the weekend helped ppl.

kaijukalamari

Just wanted to see if there were going to be any gundam cosplayers this year I am planning Argo from g gundam and possibly Ramba

Motoko

This is just a question, I'm not planning to host or anything.
I was curious if there were any plans for a Puella Magi Madoka Magica gathering for 2015?
Likewise I'm interested to know if there are any people out there that like Kantai Collection aka Kancolle?
I do plan to cosplay as both series this year but was thinking if there would be any one of the same series around?

I did see a Shimakaze and Kongou from Kancolle last year 2014 (whooo~ they looked great)
So I was hoping that perhaps that more people would like to do so.
And of course PMMM.

mama zilly

I miiiiight arrange a gathering and panel for PMMM- very few people seem interested in organizing!
mamakyoko.tumblr
fanime lineup:
F: Ruby (SU)
SAT: Kyoko Sakura, Ryuko Matoi
SUN: sweet lolita
M: Moemura (?)
Come see the PMMM panel Saturday at 10am in Panel Room 2!

CherryGeri

I'm planning to hopefully get Akagi from KanColle done for Fanime; I also know a small group of people who are working on KanColle cosplays as well!
facebook.com/cherrygeri.cosplay

fanime17 tentative lineup: Shokugeki Megumi / BnHA Tsuyu / Maidragon Kanna / P5 Makoto / FE Fates Sakura

Motoko

@ CherryGeri - Oooo~ Akagi, 1st CarDiv, (glutton? haha~)
Wow that sounds like a nice meet up at least especially if you know a small group of people also doing Kancolle cosplay this year.
I wonder who everyone is going to be.
If you know, please let me know since I would be pretty interested in it.

@ mama zilly - Ah I saw your panel/gathering...maybe I can attend, my cosplay is sometimes a pain though to put on.
And yeah seems like not many people too interested in organizing due to stuff need doing before the gathering can happen.
Hopefully people will show up?

keito

There's a chance that I'll be bringing my cosplay of Momoe Nagisa from PMMM: Rebellion, but I wouldn't count on it, considering how warm that costume is relative to the weather in San Jose around the end of May.... however, if you get a sizable gathering lined up, and nobody else still plans to go as her, I might bring the costume to change in and out of for the gathering?
But again, I'm not totally sure yet, sorry ^ ^;
fanime 16
Imanotsurugi-- Touken Ranbu
Suzi Q-- JJBA Battle Tendency
Kozakura Marry-- Kagerou Project
Foreo-- Fire Emblem If (?)
Yohane-- Lovelive Sunshine! (?)

nuabo

I'm thinking about doing Rain Mikamura!

Chem0

Me, me! I'm doing Haman Karn this year.

Nina Star 9

I'm putting together a group of Playboy Bunny-style eeveelutions for this con, and am looking for cosplayers!

Currently, eevee, flareon, and umbreon are open. Check this post for more information (and the designs). The only bit of info I didn't put in there is that my flareon will have to be comfortable styling a wig into a pompadour (not a ridiculous anime pomp, but a regular feminine pomp -- it shouldn't be too difficult with a lace front wig, but this has still been scaring people away from taking that character.)

If you are interested, please message me here or on tumblr.

kaijukalamari

Awesome! perhaps we can do a small group haha.  More then likely I will be doing Argo (with my bolt gundam gunpla :P)  ramba ral is still getting put together so we shall see. maybe just do Mr. Ral haha

lordleo

anyone interested in a revolutionary girl utena gathering?
fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

ShockbladeZed

I may appear as Nu gundam Ver.Ka or Rwby Rose DeathScythe, watch for that.
14' - Shockblade Zed
15' - ODST from Halo 3 ODST
Soon - Rx-93 Nu Gundam [Hiatus]
Soon - Dark AetherWing genderbend Kayle [Hiatus]