2015 Edition of the "Looking for..." thread

Started by BSaphire, April 11, 2013, 12:24:47 PM

infntforsky

Just wondering if there is any CLAMP or Cardcaptor Sakura cosplayers this year? I'm going to be wearing Sakura's pink outfit from Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2 outfit~
~2019 Cosplay List:

Cardcaptor Sakura Butterfly Battle outfit New Artwork 
Female!Gellert Grindelwald

Xia

There's been a CLAMP gathering organized every year. Check the forum here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,7816.0.html

I myself am gonna see if I can put together a TRC cosplay. Let's hope there are more CLAMP cosplayers!

kaijukalamari

Sounds Awesome! looking forward to seeing whatever one you choose

SerWhiskeyBoots

FFXIV AAR *Link Removed*
2014 cosplay : NCR First Recon

Terra

I'm going to be attending Fanime with a group (both genderbend and regular) of the girls from PMMM. I'm going as Mami.  ;D

infntforsky

would there be any final verification of a CLAMP gathering?
~2019 Cosplay List:

luluuxduplica1223

Well...It's not too well known, but anything can happen, right? XD
Is anyone going to Fanime cosplaying anyone from any Mogeko/Deep Sea Prisoner game? (Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, Mogeko Castle, The gray garden, so on)
If so, pm me :D I'd love to get together and chat and take pictures.
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

zacknini

I'll be wearing some form of homura if there'll be a madoka gathering!

I'd really love for there to be one ahaha

Kashu92

This is just a question. ^^ Would like to know who are going to be any of the characters at Fanime and if anyone is planning on holding a DRAMAtical Murder gathering?

Angelx624

I asked in the previous thread for last year's DMMD gathering if there was gonna be one this year, but haven't gotten a response on that..........

Hope someone makes a thread for it soon!! I would but I have no experience with hosting gatherings and I don't want to host one that's possibly gonna be really big. :(
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

CherryGeri

it seems like there are a couple of kancolle-related gatherings planned for saturday at fanime; there are threads related for them in this forum :)
facebook.com/cherrygeri.cosplay

fanime17 tentative lineup: Shokugeki Megumi / BnHA Tsuyu / Maidragon Kanna / P5 Makoto / FE Fates Sakura

airwickkim

I saw that there was a Persona gathering last year and wanted to see if anyone was going as Persona characters this year or there is a gathering? I plan on going as Yu Narukami and I'll be sad if I can't find any fellow Persona people!

Anti-Gonist

Count me in! I'm going to be Yu too unless it's not on a Saturday. I'm bringing a P5 protagonist and Minato Arisato along.
Fanime 2016
Friday: Persona 5 Phantom Thief
Saturday: Naoya Toudou
Sunday: Scheherazade
Monday:
Others:

Anti-Gonist

But usually HeeroYuy135 or Linefaced are in charged of hosting the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona gatherings, so you should ask them.
Fanime 2016
Friday: Persona 5 Phantom Thief
Saturday: Naoya Toudou
Sunday: Scheherazade
Monday:
Others:

Michi

I really hope the CLAMP gathering happens! I will finally have Umi! But I can only really wear it Friday, maybe Sunday... and I think last year it was Saturday.
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

thechaoscontrol

I'm planning on attending in my Mobile Ginn cosplay. Looking forward to squaring off with a fellow mecha cosplayer, Shockblade.

So is there any set time or place Gundam cosplayers will meet?

Glitch

I've been enjoying this show much, and the large cast would be great for a gathering. I figure there must others who also get laughs from this show.

I'm still contemplating who to cosplay. Toss up between Karma and Koro-sensei himself.

infntforsky

I hope it's on a Saturday, since I have another gathering on Sunday  :'( I'm not sure if I can make a Friday or not...
~2019 Cosplay List:

mama zilly

Will there be a lolita gathering of some sort at Fanime this year? I'm working on my first coord and I'd love to attend a meetup, but I can't find any in the forums and I don't remember if there's been one in the past. It'd be a shame if I couldn't go to one :(
mamakyoko.tumblr
fanime lineup:
F: Ruby (SU)
SAT: Kyoko Sakura, Ryuko Matoi
SUN: sweet lolita
M: Moemura (?)
Come see the PMMM panel Saturday at 10am in Panel Room 2!

katie5000

There's usually a Gundam gathering every year, although the location varies.

I've gone as Four Murasame the last couple of years and I'll probably show up as Four again, although I do have that Kamille costume that I never got to wear last year...we'll see. ;)