Air Gear meet up and challenge

Started by Chill_leee, April 14, 2013, 09:09:13 PM

Chill_leee

Hey! I'm going to fanime as itsuki minami (still unsure whether to go with the kogorassumaru jacket or his everyday jacket) I was thinking we all could meet up and have a little f-class hurdle skate comp! Lol let me know what y'all are cosplaying as! I'm kinda sad nobody really cosplays air gear!

Lucifargundam

I think the main reason air gear fans dont cosplay the anime is because of the skates.... and skates arent allowed on convention center property.

BTW, there's a rollerring in the area. Might wanna organize this meetup there.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

Chill_leee

Really? I thought the skates were allowed outside, but not inside?

Lucifargundam

Quote from: Chill_leee on April 14, 2013, 10:38:38 PM
Really? I thought the skates were allowed outside, but not inside?
Might want to ask a staff member for more accurate information. I'm pretty sure the rules apply so long as its on SJCC property.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

I love air gear. But i know that there might be to many cosplayers outside too. Air treks might get dangerous if your rollerblading in the large crowd. Idk if it would work out, but you never know. Try it.

Xaara

I would like to join the meet up as I cosplayed as Akito last year but I would pass on the challenge, as I'm not a very good at skating ^^"
FanimeCon 2014 cosplays:
-Fem Ciel (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
-Fem Tony (DHMIS)
-Trickster John Egbert (Homestuck)
-Jake English (Homestuck)
-Taokaka (Blazblue)
-Trickster Jake English (Homestuck)

Chill_leee

Yay! Lol I'm still unsure of where to meet on fanime lol.

Terry Bogard

My air gear costume won't be done til next year :/ but next year for sure!
Just Terry looking for his Blue Marry, Kenshin looking for his Kaoru, Otonashi looking for a Kanade.
Also looking for rivals to give me a great fight in the virtual arena and the RL Wrestling ring! Panther mask is here!! haha