Post Fanime Thank You! Disney Gathering

Started by maikiritori, April 21, 2013, 09:26:01 PM

maikiritori

@Tabbychan: You and your brother were wonderful! I was super excited to see you there! Thank you for showing up. You're brother's pose 'o misery was spot on.
@Touya no Miko: I was so happy to see Mulan, especially because concubine Yao, Chien Po, and Ling were also there. If we'd had a little more time, I would've liked to do more poses with all the Mulan cospeeps. Shan Yu and Shang didn't get as much camera/pose time as I would have liked.
@DraculaSb: Unfortunately I didn't see and Minnies at all this year.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

maikiritori

Also, even though I'm no longer organizing this gathering/returning to FanimeCon next year; I was thinking of putting together an Alice in Wonderland themed mini golf day/photo shoot. This would take place in late fall or early spring,  depending on when would be best for everyone. This isn't technically FanimeCon related, so I'd any of you are interested, please PM me, and we can discuss everything in further detail there.

maikiritori

Rhoswen_Cosplay will be taking over this gathering! Yay! Thank you for stepping up to make sure this gathering will continue to happen!

The link for the new thread is here:

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,20238.0.html

I will be locking this thread, so please go check out the new one.
Thank you.