Post Fanime Thank You! Disney Gathering

Started by maikiritori, April 21, 2013, 09:26:01 PM

PurePlummet

Updating on the behalf of my buddies:

My Wreck-It Ralph crew will no longer be able to make it to the Disney gathering, so please remove the following from the list:

Sgt. Calhoun ~ SilverSkye on coscom
Vanellope von Schweetz ~ JustKiwi on coscom
Fix-It Felix ~ mutual friend

I'll still be there as Ping though! Looking forward to seeing you all :)
Cosplay Pics ---> +LimitlessEdge+

maikiritori

Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

DDRKirby(ISQ)

Aww I was really looking forward to seeing everyone from Wreck It Ralph together, though!  Hopefully I get to see you guys elsewhere???

Also OMGASH Amaya, Merida is my favorite ever ever, I'm a total Brave + Wreck It Ralph fangirl so ahhhhhhhhh

merkymerx

Hello! I'm terribly sorry but I won't be able to make it to the gathering any longer. Last minute family plans cut short my Fanime weekend to just Saturday.

I will send a reply if for some reason I'll be able to make it on Sunday after all. However it seems like I'll have to cancel.

Really sorry about that. I hope this gathering goes well! I'll be on the lookout for pictures :)

~M

mvalentine333

Hey so looking upon the official gathering list, we are still schedualed as 11:30 am on their official list. We are still going to meet at 1:30 pm correct?

Amaya

Quote from: DDRKirby(ISQ) on May 21, 2013, 10:59:12 AM
Also OMGASH Amaya, Merida is my favorite ever ever, I'm a total Brave + Wreck It Ralph fangirl so ahhhhhhhhh

Aw thanks! :D Haha, look forward to seeing you there! Trust me, you won't miss me. My Merida wig is a HUGE poof of red!
Cosplay Plans For 2013-2014:
Alice {Pandora Hearts}
Merida {Brave}
SeeU {Vocaloid}
Asuna {Sword Art Online}

jobiberry

I'm planning to go as Briar Rose version of Sleeping Beauty!  :)
The gatherings list says that there is also a Disney gathering at 11:30- is that a different gathering?
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

maikiritori

Hi there everyone!!
First off, I want to thank everyone that showed up to one or both of the gatherings. There was a miscommunication with BSaphire and she scheduled me to run this gathering twice. :O  I was unable to get to the 1:30 gathering because of an emergency staff meeting. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to the one that was "official" (as in on the first post). Who ever stepped up and ran that one was super duper awesome and I'm glad the 1:30 gathering went off without a hitch. :D Uber props to you, mysterious organizer.

That being said, while running this gathering was fun and I would love to have another crack at it; if there is anyone else who thinks they can do a better job/make it more fun/better accommodations for everyone... I will be happy to let you take over.

I will not be recycling this thread until June 30th. If anyone wants to step up and run it on their own, just let me know. If you'd like to run it after June 30th, PM me and we can work something out. I don't mind handing over the reins, and I don't want to leave this gathering hanging in the dust either.

BunofGovt

I'm glad there were two gatherings because I couldn't make the earlier one.  One question, my friend cosplayed as Evanora from Oz the Great and Powerful, and will probably do so next year.  Would that be acceptable for next year's gathering?
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

maikiritori

It's put out by Disney, so yeah. I wouldn't have a problem with it. :D The more the merrier!

BunofGovt

Yay!  Thanks!  (I was the TweedleDee by the way, with the straitjacket top - it was for the Wonderland gathering just before)
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Amaya

Does anyone have any photos? :) I was at the 1:30 gathering. Can't seem to find pictures anywhere yet.
Cosplay Plans For 2013-2014:
Alice {Pandora Hearts}
Merida {Brave}
SeeU {Vocaloid}
Asuna {Sword Art Online}

maikiritori

I saw at least three of the CGD photographers @ the 11:30 gathering. Omgyaystars, Greg and Neilson. There were probably a few who showed up to the 1:30 gathering as well. This is the link for their folders.
http://fanime.slickpic.com/
:D

maikiritori

June 30th is coming up and I am starting to make plans for awesome funness-ness-ness. If anyone was thinking of taking over this gathering, please let me know soon.

maikiritori

I updated the first post, please read it as there is important information there. Also, I'm looking for someone to help me start and monitor C.c thread for this gather. Please let me know if you're interested in helping. :D

azreale

Depending on timing I MAY attend as someone from Gargoyles. probably not, but perhaps!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Devi 1313

Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

The Crypt

Its the 21st century CURE!!

Admiral Donuts

Quote from: azreale on January 29, 2014, 08:24:50 PM
Depending on timing I MAY attend as someone from Gargoyles. probably not, but perhaps!

I would probably visit the Disney gathering if there was Gargoyles cosplay.