(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Gengrawr

Definitely going to try and go to this gathering if I can't make it to the extended gathering too. I'll be dressed as Russell from Up and I'll have Ellie badge inspired ribbons for anyone interested :)

Kyra_Maverick

My friends and I will be in our Rescue Ranger's cosplay. Not sure if we can make the Sunday gathering or the Saturday one yet, but we'll be at one of them.

Angelx624

So, Sunday got pretty packed for me with other things going on, so most likely I won't make it to this one.

As for the Saturday one, I miiight be able to make it. I have a photoshoot going on at 3pm that day but after it I plan to change into Honey Lemon. So if I'm not lining up for MusicFest before the gathering I'll definitely be there!! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Miss Sim-Mione

Hopefully I will be attending as Fem! Beast from Beauty and the Beast. Sadly my Belle won't be there, but maybe I can take some pictures with other BATB cosplayers! I might be attending the Extended Family gathering with Belle if I can make it, but I'll most likely be attending this one!

thepharaohinleather

I would love to attend the gathering as Cinderella from the new live action movie!
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

LaParureCosplay

I'll be going as Cinderella, in her classical Disney Ball Gown <3
( If I can find a tailor to adjust the bodice for me in time... )
If I can't make it to this convention as Ella, I'll be going as Ariel C;
Instagram @ La_Parure_Cosplay
Facebook @ La Parure Cosplay

Fashwiing

I was originally planning on doing something much less labor-intensive to wear on Sunday, but I might pop in as shoomlah's historically-accurate version of Rapunzel. If not I'll show up anyway to take pictures :)
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

RoseRIP

I'll be showing up to this gathering on Sunday as Princess Jasmine and my friend will be Alladin :D

Kintaka

The boyfriend and I will be coming as Winnie the Pooh and Piglet!  Complete with a red balloon!

clockworklark

I'll be the Green Girl from Fantasia 2000's Firebird

Bushido

Just a question. Since Star Wars Rebels is on Disney XD, do stormtroopers count for this gathering as well? Pretty sure on the answer but figured best to ask first.
TK-3942
Golden Gate Garrison
501st Legion

ANH - Stormtrooper

maikiritori

Thank you everyone who showed up to this gathering!! It meant so much to me to see such a huge turnout for my last time organizing this gathering, and subsequently helping to make my last Fanime so incredibly amazing! I hope you all will be as awesome/amazing/spectacular for the next organizer to step up. I will miss these gatherings and all of the friends I have made over the years. Please pull together next year and help each other out as much as possible pre and at con, seeing as the Cosplay Gatherings Department will be going through some major changes. Also, if anyone has a public photo gallery for this gathering, please share it here and in any other appropriate threads. There was no CGD Photography this year.

I will be asking for this thread to be locked after a month, to make the transition to a new organizer as easy as possible.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

CastMember12

I didn't want to tell you this story at the gathering because it was kind of long and I didn't want to break you even more, so I decided to share it with you here.

I was the Young Ellie cosplayer at the gathering. With me was my friend Tim as Young Carl. We met at a Fanime Disney Gathering.
It was Fanime 2009 Disney Gathering where I was Susan Pevensie and he was WallE. Fanime 2010, I was the Red Queen and he was again WallE. Fanime 2011, I was Eve and he was WallE and we were friends from that moment on. Fanime 2012 I  didn't attend, and Fanime 2013, he didn't attend (I was Weird Girl), but Fanime 2014, we were able to share our Disney love with each other again as I was one of the many Elsa's and he was Ron Stoppable. This year, we decided to be from the same Disney film, I already had the Ellie costume, so he jumped in with Young Carl, and Old Carl. We love the Disney Gatherings and we know we will continue to attend them, but we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the work and effort you put in because the gatherings were always very well ran.

Enjoy your Ellie badge, I can't think of a more deserving person.

And wherever life brings you, just remember, 'adventure is out there!'

Wishing You the Best (and Balloons),
Charlotte Kryska
(Evil Queen Cosplay)

maikiritori

Thank you so much! I still get teary-eyed when I tell all my non-convention friends about my Ellie Badge. Sadly, a lot of them don't get it, but it really does mean a lot to me and was one of the highlights of a very emotional con for me. I wear it proudly. I actually ran into Tim again as Old Carl before the gathering was over and then again on Sunday night. Each time, I got a smidge emotional, but it was still smiles all around. I'm going to miss Fanime, but I'm going to miss my gatherings even more. *hugs* Stay awesome. I'm off to start the next big adventure of my life.

Sara Penn
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Tabbychan

Hi there! I was the Bambi's Mom with the bambi and hunter. We were a little late but LOVED this gathering and how well it was run :) My little brother(bambi) LOVED seeing all the disney characters and really had a blast :)

Touya no Miko

Mulan here! I wasn't planning to join this gathering at first, until I saw all the amazing cosplayers! And a shout-out to the other Mulan characters, you're awesome!
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

DraculaSb

Hello, I was wondering if any of you saw a sorceress minnie? Roaming in the gaming hall?