Cheer me up, please

Started by otakuya, April 22, 2013, 07:58:39 PM

otakuya

Cheer me up please. I'm going through very tough times and emotions. Thanks Fanime people

djmonolith

Quote from: Otakuya on April 22, 2013, 07:58:39 PM
Cheer me up please. I'm going through very tough times and emotions. Thanks Fanime people

That sucks... hope you can climb out of it.  Just remember Fanime is in 32 days.  Stay strong and know that there are good people in this world who care.
This is my signature.

otakuya

I realized that it's ironic I put this in the "Happy Things" section. But I do need happiness or at least a distraction. I'm still on the fence about going to Fanime, because of money.

I'm comfortable enough to share my emotions here, as I've been posting on Fanime forums for about 10 years now. FanimeCon has always been a welcome distraction and I have made many life-long and new friends through the convention, forums and gatherings.

Please help my broken relationship, my finances, my living situation, my career, and my well-being, as they are all shot right now. I don't want to get into details, but it's life-changing.

Lucifargundam

Can't tell you what to do- but keep in mind that the brightest of stars only shine at the darkest of nights.

Diamonds are formed in the ugly sand by rough times and motions that surround them.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

Glitch

Lucifargundam

otakuya

PinkHairSasuke

This made me laugh, hope it does the same for you!  ;D

Lucifargundam

watch cheetos commericals or listen to "real men of genious" commericals?

otherwise::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hignzKHphvQ