Is there an art show/auction this year?

Started by flyingstraightup, April 25, 2013, 09:05:09 PM

flyingstraightup

All these months, I've been making my Fanime plans based on displaying/selling my art at the art show (not Artist's Alley), but now I see it's not listed in the programming/events.  Is it in the plans eventually... or will it not take place this year?

ewu

Quote from: flyingstraightup on April 25, 2013, 09:05:09 PM
All these months, I've been making my Fanime plans based on displaying/selling my art at the art show (not Artist's Alley), but now I see it's not listed in the programming/events.  Is it in the plans eventually... or will it not take place this year?

We are working towards getting things confirmed, but until then no firm plans yet.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

djmonolith

I missed the art show last year... would love to see it this year!
This is my signature.

Hachimitsu

i know they will come back...
it was a wonderful exhibit ^ ^! to showcase peoples amazing talents and projects...

I hope to hear from them too i have new art stuff to show T_T!

Xyterra3

I certainly hope there IS an Art Show this year because the Fanime would be the poorer without it.   :-\
It just has to happen considering all the artists from last year that made the Art Show sold out for the first time as far as I can remember in my over 10 years of displaying art in the Art Show.  :o

Xyterra3

Good news.  :D  have received confirmation that yes there will be an Art Show this year.
I was really worried there for a bit.  ::)  Looking forward to being on display again and see
new and returning artists fill up the art show once again with great works like last year.  ;D

flyingstraightup