Day 0 - 2013 Homestuck cosplayers and fans dinner! TIME CHANGE. LOCATION CHOSEN.

Started by Tsubasakissu, April 26, 2013, 08:53:04 PM

Tsubasakissu

DISCLAIMER: This gathering is NOT attached to the Homestuck gathering on SUNDAY! I was given permission to hold a fan dinner for any fans that happened to be attending Fanime's thursday/day 0 meet!

ALSO: THE TIME WAS CHANGED TO 8:30 DUE TO REG CONFLICTS

Ello, everyone! So, for this years Fanime, I thought itd be pretty great if any Homestucks who were at Fanime's Day 0/Thursday badge pickup day could meet up, eat dinner and just participate in general tom-foolery! And after we eat, we could head back to the convention center and do a drawingstuck thing uvu (this will not be part of the official gathering, this will be for whoever is free afterwards for general hanging out)
Until then, we could discuss places to eat~
WE WILL BE EATING AT PEGGY SUE'S. BUT WE WILL STILL MEET AT THE SNAKE STATUE. (we chose peggy sue's because its open much, much later than Johnny Rockets)

Info:
Time: 8:30 PM (to allow for people to get out of reg line)
Day: Thursday
Meeting place: CCPFH = Park across from Fairmont Hotel (Caesar Chavez Plaza) (we will meet by the snake statue and go to the restaurant from there)

-Cosplay: Whatever you want! It's Day 0/the lazy day, you can be in full cosplay, casual cosplay, or no cosplay at all! The main point is to meet other Homestucks and junk before the con actually starts.
-I will probably be casual Rose Lalonde, so you can find me that way. uvu
-Bring money for food and junk ovo
-Bring drawing stuff!

Guests:
- Tsubasakissu and 9 others from her facebook event for this gathering
- Xaara
- Haunterluvcookies
- krispy_kream
- Olivine
- Gaoth

Xaara

Awesome a day 0 event! Count me in! I would suggest Johnny Rocket's also as well as the Peggy Sue's.
FanimeCon 2014 cosplays:
-Fem Ciel (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
-Fem Tony (DHMIS)
-Trickster John Egbert (Homestuck)
-Jake English (Homestuck)
-Taokaka (Blazblue)
-Trickster Jake English (Homestuck)

Haunterluvcookies

This is so amazing! ;D I am going or I would love to attend. :)
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

kit rose

Maybe. Still debating / need to sort out my planning for the day to know if I'll be busy / fuck no I don't wanna drive back at night.
@sugarespecter

Fanime 2019: TBD

krispy_kream

Oh this sounds like good fun! I'll be there day zero, so I'll try to make this.

And I've had not but bad experiences at that Johnny Rockets, but anywhere else sounds good!
Fanime Cosplay 2013!
Persona 4 - Rise Kujikawa
Persona 3 - Female main character
Bioshick Infinite - Elizabeth

Olivine

Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

Gaoth

I'll probably join you guys if I'm there in time. I'll most likely be Ross (Rule 63 Rose)

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

kit rose

Sooo I will also be attending, unless something goes horribly wrong. I'll probably be wearing my cancer shirt and a kitty hat. also i can't draw oops
@sugarespecter

Fanime 2019: TBD

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: BSaphire on May 18, 2013, 01:44:35 AM
Time change will be noted on the list :P
B

Thanks B c:
Sorry about that, Reg coincided with the gathering uvu

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: simbaserket on May 18, 2013, 02:10:39 AM
Sooo I will also be attending, unless something goes horribly wrong. I'll probably be wearing my cancer shirt and a kitty hat. also i can't draw oops
Looking forward to seeing you c: