Alpha Phi Omega meetup?

Started by thewolflord, April 29, 2013, 10:25:16 AM

thewolflord

Hello! I am a brother in Alpha Phi Omega, National Co-ed service fraternity, at SJSU. I hear there are several APO brothers going to con! Would any of y'all who are on here want to meet up at some point? :D

clickclackbang

royjovero

What would the meetup consist of? I mean, I'm alumni from Omicron Zeta chapter, but I really don't know what an AphiO meetup would do. Especially since it's a "dry" frat. Well, it's technically not if no one wears their letters.

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: royjovero on April 30, 2013, 10:39:35 PM
What would the meetup consist of? I mean, I'm alumni from Omicron Zeta chapter, but I really don't know what an AphiO meetup would do. Especially since it's a "dry" frat. Well, it's technically not if no one wears their letters.
Wait really?!

Also I am down to attend and just meet with people. I am from OZ also. I am a rover though so I hope would be able to stop by.

royjovero

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on May 03, 2013, 02:46:10 AM
Quote from: royjovero on April 30, 2013, 10:39:35 PM
Wait really?!
Yup. RJH (Fall 2001) class alumni. I don't think I'm in the alum list because I dropped out of the school the quarter after I got activated. Either that, or the class list was made during Winter quarter, which I didn't attend.

thewolflord

This would just be an informal meet and greet of sorts, probably some place within the convention center. Several brothers from Gamma Beta are going and/or working at con, so if they're down for this I can try to coordinate with them so we can all meet up in the spirit of Fellowship. :)

I pledged Fall 2012 Maura Harty. :)

thewolflord

jkuan

Hello! I'm from SFSU, Mu Zeta :] I just crossed this semester, so I am still quite fresh. I'll probably be around fanime messing around, but I'm down to meet with some brothers to...do what exactly? LOL. Anyways, lemme know.