Visually Stunning Anime (ACCEPTED!!)

Started by Arizona Midnight Channel, May 02, 2013, 02:31:35 PM

Arizona Midnight Channel

Animation is an art form, there is no denying this. But there are some series that make the others seem like crayon drawings on the fridge! Join the Midnight Channel as we explore the most beautiful and unique pieces of animation out of Japan, covering box offices successes, to obscure hidden gems.
Saturday, 2pm-3pm in Panels 1.

Hello there Everyone! We're the Arizona Midnight Channel and one of our favorite panels, "Visually Stunning Anime" has been scheduled at Fanime! In short it's a panel where we show you some of the anime that we think is the best and brightest in the industry and discuss some of your favorites in between clips!

So what are some anime that you'd consider Visually Stunning? Are there any that you feel NEED to be in our panel? What makes a visually stunning anime? Discuss it all here and we hope to see you at Fanime 2013!

-Arizona Midnight Channel
We're a panelist group, bringing as much to the table as we possibly can!

HatsuneMarku

Are you guys only going to show the prettiest of the pretty?

I feel some shows, while may not be the prettiest, still look amazing in their own unique style. I'm a fan of something that I can relax my eyes too.

But for Pretty I like things like Redline, Paprika and summer wars just to name a few.