Dealer's Hall Location?

Started by davidnguyen408, May 03, 2013, 04:12:07 PM

davidnguyen408

Do anyone know's where Dealer's Hall located at?

TupacTheRobot

The same place it's always been

Nina Star 9

In case you haven't been to Fanime before and don't know where it has always been, here is a map of the convention center. The Dealer's Hall is usually located in Exhibit Hall 2. (Exhibit Hall 1 has been Artist's Alley in the past, though I don't know what it will be this year, and Exhibit Hall 3 is typically gaming)

kazushimehikaru

Keep in mind its always subject to change. My first two years it was in Exhibit Hall 3. But it'll probably be in Exhibit Hall 2. You'll know as soon as you get your registration packet, there's always a very handy map!

phr34kish

Just for reference, Artist Alley will be located in the South Hall this year, so we're NOT in Exhibit Hall 1!! Need to get the word spread about the new locale, since we're technically behind the convention center. (The large blue tent, bubble, thing, just past the parking garage entrance.)

Nina Star 9

Quote from: kazushimehikaru on May 11, 2013, 04:42:46 AM
Keep in mind its always subject to change. My first two years it was in Exhibit Hall 3. But it'll probably be in Exhibit Hall 2. You'll know as soon as you get your registration packet, there's always a very handy map!

Ah, yes, the handy program guide map! Always useful.

According to the dealer's contract posted on the site, the DH will be in Exhibit Hall 2, however. ;) (It isn't posted anywhere on the site otherwise, but I did a quick search of the contract to see if I could confirm the location)

Quote from: phr34kish on May 12, 2013, 10:12:10 AM
Just for reference, Artist Alley will be located in the South Hall this year, so we're NOT in Exhibit Hall 1!! Need to get the word spread about the new locale, since we're technically behind the convention center. (The large blue tent, bubble, thing, just past the parking garage entrance.)
I really hope that everyone will be able to find you guys back there! I'll be sure to visit (I LOVE going to AA at cons, and I tend to buy more there than in the Dealer's Hall), but I hope you guys get the foot traffic you deserve. :)

Tsu

I've never been to the bubble-thing. I always thought it looked cool! Can we get there from inside the con center (is there a hall/path or something?) Or do you need to go outside first?
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

AbsolutelyCursed

It's been years since I last went into that area where AA is held and you can get there from the inside.

phr34kish

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 12, 2013, 10:38:24 AM
Quote from: phr34kish on May 12, 2013, 10:12:10 AM
I really hope that everyone will be able to find you guys back there! I'll be sure to visit (I LOVE going to AA at cons, and I tend to buy more there than in the Dealer's Hall), but I hope you guys get the foot traffic you deserve. :)

Haha, we hope everyone can find us too! The new location actually has a lot of people worried. So we're getting the word out! :)

Quote from: foester on May 12, 2013, 02:23:03 PM
I've never been to the bubble-thing. I always thought it looked cool! Can we get there from inside the con center (is there a hall/path or something?) Or do you need to go outside first?

I don't know if there is a direct connection to the convention center, but it's certainly not far. I've heard others talk about a stairwell from the Exhibit Level (2nd floor) that's supposed to take you outside the con center and dump you right in front of the side to the South Hall. Other than that, I only know how to get there from the street. Fanime Staff have said they're going to have signs directing traffic, so hopefully that should help!!

Barnes

^ Yep. You step outside from that stairwell, then you cross the street to get to South Hall.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

ewu

sorry guys, off topic, lock.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom