Karaoke Contest sign ups ETA

Started by Hank-KKD, May 05, 2013, 09:43:03 AM

Hank-KKD

The current ETA for the start of Karaoke Contest sign ups tonight is 11:00 pm. If there are any changes to this time, we will update this post accordingly.

You will need to provide the following information:

1. Real Name and basic contact information.
2. A valid song for preliminary round.
3. A valid song for final round.
4. Time preference.

You may change songs at the time of check in at con. Entries not competed will not be accepted. Every year we get a couple of people who don't put their full name, or leave out their address or email. Don't be that person!

Also, please note that the contest order is determined as follows:

1. Those who pick "early as possible" in the order they signed up.
2. Those who pick "no preference" in the order they signed up.
3. Any at con sign ups.
4. Those who pick "late as possible",  in the reverse order of sign up.

Takeo77

Hank-KKD

We are having an issue with the database. Fixing right now. Will update in this thread.

Takeo77

SuperSheba

Can I sign up for a friend as well as myself?  She has a job interview in the morning and has to commute several hours to get there and thus has to go to sleep.  Just wanna know if this is possible.

Hank-KKD

The issue has been fixed, or at least we have a temporary workaround.

Signups will begin at exactly 11:00PM.

yoshi4sushi

thanks for your efforts, hank-san. rest well now.
Quote from: Hank-KKD on May 05, 2013, 10:34:25 PM
The issue has been fixed, or at least we have a temporary workaround.

Signups will begin at exactly 11:00PM.

Hank-KKD

Quote from: SuperSheba on May 05, 2013, 10:21:48 PM
Can I sign up for a friend as well as myself?  She has a job interview in the morning and has to commute several hours to get there and thus has to go to sleep.  Just wanna know if this is possible.

Yes, but it would be your responsibility to ensure your friend's entry is correct and complete.

Takeo77

Excellent work, very tough to be under pressure Gokurousama

SuperSheba

Quote from: Hank-KKD on May 05, 2013, 10:37:09 PM
Quote from: SuperSheba on May 05, 2013, 10:21:48 PM

Yes, but it would be your responsibility to ensure your friend's entry is correct and complete.

Thank you so much!  Please ignore the PM that I sent you.  I wasn't sure whether you would check back on this thread in time. 

HaruChan

My friend and I are doing a duet, do I post both hers and mine on mine form or do I do a separate one?
2014 Cosplay Line Up
Thrusday:??
Friday: June Calendar (DHMIS)
Saturday: Angel!Carla Jaeger(SNK)
Sunday:Gretel!Leafeon(Pokemon)
Monday:??

Hank-KKD

Quote from: HaruChan on May 05, 2013, 10:59:43 PM
My friend and I are doing a duet, do I post both hers and mine on mine form or do I do a separate one?

Both together as one entry.

kotomikun

Just as a heads-up: they've opened signups. I almost didn't notice because it was a new thread!