2013 eGaming?

Started by PinkHairSasuke, May 08, 2013, 08:39:15 AM

PinkHairSasuke

Has there been any official news or posts on the topic? I've been scouring the forums and such and have yet to see anything but the 2012 thread of it.

anikihomeslice

Yeah, I'm interested too. I wonder what type of rules they'll be using for the tournaments? (Like if they're using any tiers for pokemon or if they have any characters or items banned).

Gore Screaming Show

I sure wish they'd move the TSS tourney from 5:00 Saturday to 5:00 Friday.

PinkHairSasuke

I'm wondering if there will be a Naruto Storm 3 tournament.

raltga

Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on May 12, 2013, 11:34:45 PM

My partner and I have been pushing for Narultimate Storm tournaments for like 3 years now but to no avail. I think the eGaming staff would require someone with knowledge of the game and the will (of fire) to put one on; maybe they don't have a person like that. :(

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: TZA on May 13, 2013, 07:40:43 PM
http://www.fanime.com/events-and-exhibits/exhibits/gaming
Thank you kind sir!

Quote from: raltga on May 14, 2013, 01:13:12 AM
Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on May 12, 2013, 11:34:45 PM

My partner and I have been pushing for Narultimate Storm tournaments for like 3 years now but to no avail. I think the eGaming staff would require someone with knowledge of the game and the will (of fire) to put one on; maybe they don't have a person like that. :(
Ah I see. I would totally host a tournament of that game if they needed someone with knowledge of the game. The one year they did Ultimate Ninja 3, they didn't even have all of the characters for it. My cousin brought his memory card though so they were able to have the whole roster lol

Hero99

I've only been able to keep up with gaming updates from their Facebook page for Gaming Hall at Fanime.

I would like a Naruto Storm 3 presence there too; I'm currently trying to get PS-Allstars there too. ^_^

PinkHairSasuke

So, if I remember correctly, if you bring your own TV and such, they'll plug you in there, correct? At least, I recall seeing that happen before. If that's the case, I'd be more than willing to work with some of you guys to get an unofficial Storm 3 and PS-All Stars tournament going? I have both games with all DLC except Zeus and Isaac.

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on May 16, 2013, 10:41:18 AM
So, if I remember correctly, if you bring your own TV and such, they'll plug you in there, correct? At least, I recall seeing that happen before. If that's the case, I'd be more than willing to work with some of you guys to get an unofficial Storm 3 and PS-All Stars tournament going? I have both games with all DLC except Zeus and Isaac.
I like to inform you that you are not allowed to set up your own TV and your console in the Gaming Hall and you have to do it elsewhere.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on May 16, 2013, 11:51:28 AM
Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on May 16, 2013, 10:41:18 AM
I like to inform you that you are not allowed to set up your own TV and your console in the Gaming Hall and you have to do it elsewhere.
Thank you for the answer, I was kind of inquiring about that with my post that you quoted.

Hero99

By the way, do we have a list of games on the casual set ups? It would be awesome to know which games are there that aren't tournament.

I was told we got Power Stone 2 (Woot!!) but is there a chance Naruto and PS Allstars could be there, too?

Tsubasa

Will there be Guilty Gear XX Accent Core available in the game room? If so, any idea on what platform?
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR