Introduction to Crossplay!

Started by Kell-chan, May 10, 2013, 01:51:16 PM

Kell-chan

Are you interested in crossplaying but have no idea where to start? Just curious about crossplaying? Come by our "Introduction to Crossplay" panel, where we'll answer all your questions!

Time: Sunday, 7-8 PM in Panels 1.

About the panel: We're a brother-sister crossplay team with over three years experience - i.e., we've made the mistakes so you don't have to! We'll be covering methods of making ladies and gents into gents and ladies, including:

~Binding for ladies
~Binding for gents
~Creating false breasts for gents
~Make-up techniques for all
~How to wear clothing of the opposite gender
~Safety tips for all
~and other little tricks and tips to help you "pass"!

Audience participation is encouraged throughout the panel, with a Q&A at the end. This panel is listed as all-age appropriate, but please note that some discussion of certain anatomy is inevitable.

Hope to see you there! <3

djmonolith

Cool!  Has this panel been held during prior years or is this new?
This is my signature.

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: djmonolith on May 13, 2013, 09:52:20 PM

The panel has been held during prior years

Kell-chan

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on May 13, 2013, 10:37:07 PM
Quote from: djmonolith on May 13, 2013, 09:52:20 PM

The panel has been held during prior years

This panel is new for those of us running it - we've held it at other Bay Area/Sacramento cons, but never before at Fanime. I'm sure there have been crossplay panels at Fanime before, but they were hosted by other panelists. :)

BunofGovt

I remember you so it must have been at another convention that I saw you!  The panel was really informative and entertaining!  Would love to attend it again, good to see you at Fanime!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

djmonolith

I just checked out your links... this panel should be interesting!  Looking forward to it.

Planning which panels to visit is hard work!!!
This is my signature.

Kell-chan

Quote from: BunofGovt on May 14, 2013, 09:26:38 PM
I remember you so it must have been at another convention that I saw you!  The panel was really informative and entertaining!  Would love to attend it again, good to see you at Fanime!

Thank you for attending and the kind words! We'll try to be even better this time! :)

Quote from: djmonolith on May 14, 2013, 09:36:11 PM
I just checked out your links... this panel should be interesting!  Looking forward to it.

Planning which panels to visit is hard work!!!

I'm still planning my own schedule, haha. So many interesting panels this year (as usual). Hope to see you there! :)

bahamutknightzero

Hopefully I'm able to catch the entire panel this time (the first time I saw your panel, I came in around the last 5 minutes)

Kell-chan

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on May 15, 2013, 12:48:09 AM
Hopefully I'm able to catch the entire panel this time (the first time I saw your panel, I came in around the last 5 minutes)

Yay! Hope you can make it! :3