Post #1: CGD Department Photography
Post #2: Photography Urls:
Post #3: Video Urls:
Post #4: Convention Reviews Urls:
Post #5: Cosplay Masquerade Urls:
Post #6: Other stuff
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Photographers:

http://fanime.slickpic.com/

From main page, you will click the Fanime folder, then each photographer will have their own folder.... within each of those will be a folder for each day.

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

If you have an open source site where all cosplayers can view your photography from Fanime 2014 please post and I will add you to this list.
***Please note that I do not include Facebook urls in this category due to many being set to private. You may post the url, however I will not add it to this list because I do not consider them open source. ***

FanimeCon 2014 Professional Photography URLs:

FanimeCon 2013 Photography URLs:
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

Please post your URLs for any open source video coverage of Fanime 2014. These must be open source.

FanimeCon 2014 Video URLs:
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

If you have a FanimeCon 2014 Convention Review you would like listed please post that URL info and I will add it here.

FanimeCon 2014 Convention Reviews:
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

If you have photography or video coverage of the Cosplay Masquerade please post and I will add them here. Please note that these must by open source sites where anyone can view.

FanimeCon 2014 Cosplay Masquerade Photography:

FanimeCon 2014 Cosplay Masquerade Video:

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

This post is for url's that don't fit anywhere else. It may include open Facebook urls in the future so if anyone can view your photos that you put on your facebook then you can post the url and I will list you. I want to add that your name will appear next to the url so don't post it if you don't want everyone to know who you are.
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

Hello there Cospeeps! I will open this thread on Thursday (day zero) feel free to post your info and if you could include gatherings, days, time, or any info to help other cospeeps find the information they are looking for quickly it would be appreciated.

If you are a professional photographer (those that ran around with the Press Badges at con) or industry professional please feel free to post links to your info and I will add them.

If your Cosplay Spectacular skit has a video to in please post your skit #, your skit name and the link to the video or photographs and I will add them.

Love & Peace
BSaphire
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

The Shot Shop is OPEN! Please post URLs to your photos/video/reviews and not the actual footage please.
See you at con!
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

DTJAAAAM

All of my cosplay photos from Friday through Sunday will be posted here.

FanimeCon 2013

Right now, I only have a few shots from Friday up, but I'll edit as soon the rest have been uploaded.

*EDIT 1*

All photos from Friday are now online!

*EDIT 2*

All photos from Saturday are finally online!

*EDIT 3*

All photos from Sunday are up, completing my FanimeCon 2013 collection!

Kite

Juju

Fanime 2k15 Line Up:
x Shuu Tsukiyama - Tokyo Ghoul
x Kuki Urie - Tokyo Ghoul:re
x Gundam Tanaka - Super Dangan Ronpa 2

[ Instagram: @shiraurie | Tumblr: tsukiyamore ]

dangs

Here is my introductory video to fanime, it shows the the building parts of fanime & food places!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHSqPo7Axxk

I went around taking videos on friday and Saturday so if I took a video of you I will have the video uploaded soon in this week (due to finals). I was the guy cosplaying as shinpachi, totsuka tatara, and Akaito. I was also the guy that tried to have everyone do a wave on day zero! In the line inside fairmont.

If you were at the vocaloid gathering I shot the group at the end so if you wanted to see the clips just check my youtube channel. Also if you were at the unofficial K-project gathering that I hosted on sunday @ 2pm please message me and I can link you to the pictures. 

EDIT 1

Here is my first cosplay video for fanime see if you can find yourself or anyone you know :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-annKN-glI
My youtube channel

Cosplay for fanime 2013
Angel Beats! -Otonashi Yuzuru
Vocaloid -Akaito
Gintama! -Shinpachi
K-project -Totsuka Tatara

Naiagu

I am adding photos taken by my friend on my fan page here: https://www.facebook.com/NaiaguCosplay/photos_albums

Please keep checking back, I still have to add another day and a half's worth of photos to add later in the week.
Photos are done uploading now!
Fanime line up 2017:
Thur:
Fri: Ruby Rose 4th Season
Sat: Sa-chan(Gintama)
Sun: AM Haruhi (Ouran) / PM Phichit (YOI)

Godot

ChocoBurst

Facebook: ChocoBurstCosplay
Instagram: ChocoboBurst

furubayasha

I have about 700 photos from the weekend, including the SuperWhoLock, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, and My Little Pony gatherings and random photos from the convention center hallways posted. Feel free to tag and/or save photos!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201358831036225.1073741836.1337163230&type=1&l=bf53de568f