Half-Weekend Badges Question

Started by black7hearts, May 16, 2013, 09:25:58 PM

black7hearts

Can we buy half-weekend badges on Friday or Saturday or do we have to wait for Sunday to come around? I already pre-registered but my boyfriend is coming fro Sunday/Monday only so I was wondering how this worked. I was also wondering if he were to volunteer, how would that work? Would he work for five hours and get a one day reimbursement? Since it's not the full weekend, I don't see that he needs to work all twenty hours? Thanks!

ewu

Quote from: black7hearts on May 16, 2013, 09:25:58 PM
Can we buy half-weekend badges on Friday or Saturday or do we have to wait for Sunday to come around? I already pre-registered but my boyfriend is coming fro Sunday/Monday only so I was wondering how this worked. I was also wondering if he were to volunteer, how would that work? Would he work for five hours and get a one day reimbursement? Since it's not the full weekend, I don't see that he needs to work all twenty hours? Thanks!

Unfortunately, half weekend memberships are only sold on Sunday. We prefer to not issue badges that are not valid yet. As for volunteer hours, you should email volunteersATfanimeDOTcom, but it should be 10 hours.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom