My Con Schedule

Started by Sivartius, May 17, 2013, 09:32:01 PM

Sivartius

I don't know about you, I guess I'm a little bit of a control freak. This is going to be my first con ever, and I want to make sure it goes as well as it possibly could. When I read people suggestions for a good con experience, one thing I heard often was to get a schedule beforehand, and plan out everything you are going to do. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a simple Fanime schedule, so I started making one. So far, all it has is the panels on it. I'll try to add the rest on tomorrow. In the mean time, anyone who is in the same boat is free to make use of it. Disclaimer: I'm not certain I've got the midnight panels right. I can't figure out how to attach the
Exel document, and I'm too tired to fight it at the moment so this will have to do till tomorrow.

Friday   7:00pm   Fanfiction 101: Story Building               
           8:00pm   Intro to Bronies               
           9:00pm   Artist's Alley: Survival Guide               
           10:00pm   Nerd Comedy Workshop               
           11:00pm   Best Recent Anime               
           3:00pm   Women in the Leijiverse   Past and Future Comic Tools   Wig Styling 101         
           4:00pm   RPG Design for Anime Fans   Pocket Universe   Is It Real?         
           5:00pm   Magicarp: a History   So You Want to Learn Japanese   Anime (and Manga) for Parents   Deleter Neopiko2 Beginner WS      
           6:00pm   Q&A with Takahiro Omori   Amtgard, a Fantasy Combat LARP            
           7:00pm   Japanese Food: A History   Awesomely Bad J-Music Videos   Banzai Arcade: Arcade Edition   GT's Timeling: Kingdom Hearts      
           8:00pm   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5DXAL Fanpanel   Shinkendo: Sword Martial Art            
           9:00pm   h.NAOTO Tokyo Fashion   Sex Trade in Anime/Manga   Fennel's LateNight Dreamworld2         
           11:00pm   An Uncensored Hentai Review   Death by Fanfiction   Fanimad Libs After Hours         
Saturday   9:00am   Handling Cosplay Harassment   What the Fuku?!   One Piece Podcast Panel   eigoMANGA - Vangaurd Princess      
           10:00am   Figure Collecting for NOOBS   The Dark Side of Magical Girls   Kuroshitsuji Dance Panel   VIZ Media Panel      
           11:00am   Café Verfuhren: BL Butler Café   Evolution of K-Pop   Cosplay Armor: EVA Foam   Anime Goods Fan Roundtable      
           12:00pm   Pokemon Adventures and You   How to Pose Like a Pro   Digital Manga eManga.com Panel   PacSet Tours: See Japan!      
           1:00pm   Fanfiction 201: Characters   Body Image and Cosplay   Q&A with Darrel Guilbeau   Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Assist Me!   The Dolldelight Fashion Show   
           2:00pm   Visually Stunning Anime   Forging your Inner Villian   Kaja Foglio - Girl Genius   Perfect Combo: Omori/Sato      
           3:00pm   Steam Powered Giraffe   The Works of Chris Patton   Cosplay Character Acting   Want to be an Indie Author   Cthulhu for President   
           4:00pm   How 2 Dota 2   Tricking in Anime and Cinema   Nonaka's History of Toy Design         
           5:00pm   Voice Acting in the US   FFTC!: Laying the Foundations   What the Heck is Touhou?   Shinkendo: Sword Martial Art   Create That Anime!   Gaia Online Experience
           6:00pm   NicoNico Dance Tutorials!   Networking as a Cosplayer   Gamzee's Game Café   GT Presents Pop Fiction      
           7:00pm   Japanese History Part 1   Character Bento Secrets   The Comedy Club at Fanime         
           8:00pm   Yugioh! Fan Panel   How to Make a Fight Scene   ?'s In The HA7?!: Nerdcore 101         
           9:00pm   Nerd Courting   Hentai by Project-H   Perpetual Motion's Games         
           10:00pm   Inuyasha as Romance   Create That Hentai (18+)            
           11:00pm   Demons!   Weird Manga            
           12:00am   Learn Japanese with Hentai               
Sunday   9:00am   Mecha Model Mayhem!   Shin Megami Tensai   Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers   The Otalkku Live Podcast      
           10:00am   Long Live Lolita   Kazu's Industry How-To Guide   Japanese Riichi Mahjong   Cosplay Armor: Papakura   Shinkendo: Sword Martial Art   Hetalia: All Ages
           11:00am   Collegiate Anime Clubs   How to Draw the Power Rangers            
           12:00pm   Female Characters in Anime   Loli vs. Lolita   Q&A with 7!!   Pokemon Men Muscle Thon      
           1:00pm   Space Combat and Realism   A Tribute to Cab Calloway   How Anime is Made with Sato         
           2:00pm   Diversity in Cosplay   Omori: Animation All-Rounder   PDM Presents Dragon Mall Quest         
           3:00pm   Japanese History Part 2   Navigating Tokyo   Sew Your Own Cosplay   Poke-Scandalous      
           4:00pm   FFTC!: Collaborating   Voices of Durarara!!   LittleKuriboh Unabridged         
           5:00pm   PVC Panic: Figure Fanaticism   Shonen Jump Meetup            
           6:00pm   The Return of the Comedy Club!               
           7:00pm   Tokusatsu: Live Action Anime   What's Wrong with CAPCOM?   Introduction to Crossplay         
           8:00pm   Zombie Apocalypse & You   FanimeCon Staff Artist Q&A   Fazio vs Anime         
           9:00pm   Henshin! Tokusatsu Panel   Fanfiction 369: Sex!   Adult Swimsuit Contest   Banzai Arcade: RPG      
           10:00pm   Dinner with Soap   Gamzee's Dark Carnival   Team Lift Presents: V-Series 2         
           11:00pm   Chris Patton Shares Too Much   Hetalia: After Hours            
           12:00am   The History of Lolis   Horrible Hentai            
Monday   10:00am   Idol Sengoku!   Cosplay: Prop Construction   Face Your Cosplay Fears   Homestruck: Dancestor Hour      
           11:00am   Fansubbing for Dummies   Philosophy in Anime   The IDOLM@STER: A Fan Panel   WTF: Anime 4 You      
           12:00pm   Vocaloid: The Fan Phenomenon   Trollin as an Art Form   Gaia Feedback Social         
           1:00pm   Abridging a Series   Deleter Neopiko2 Intermediate   How to Rung Your Own Panel Panel   Vangaurd 101      

Mod edit: changed thread title, did not want people to get confused...
I'm not actually crazy, but I'm not conventionally sane.

der Glitzkrieg

Thanks for doing this! This is really helpful, since there isn't an official tentative schedule up yet.

PinkHairSasuke

Thanks for putting the time into this, really helpful since the actual one isn't up yet.

Sivartius

Thanks.  ;D I think I have everything except Thursday, the Maskerade, and the Karaoke on my schedule now, but I still don't know how to attach an excel document here.
I'm not actually crazy, but I'm not conventionally sane.