Unofficial Ace Attorney/Professor Layton Gathering/Pizza Party???

Started by Hanha, May 18, 2013, 12:54:51 AM

Hanha

Sorry for making this so last minute and unofficial but since there doesn't seem to be a gathering for either of these series I'd just like any cosplayers (any at all, I mean it) from AA or PL to hang out possibly?? I'm hosting a casual pizza party thing at the park by the Tech Museum with friends and any cosplayers as stated above can join us for free pizza and snacks!

It'll be on Saturday at noon, and since it's such a prime time for events it's totally cool if you're interested but can't make it! I'll be dressed as Mahoney from the crossover game so just look out for a culmination of nerds and a blonde with a red cape.

Come one come all! Free pizza!!!

Nina Star 9

There's going to be an Investigations group on Friday, but I don't think any of us from the group will be able to make Saturday (I know that I'll be too busy with Ultimecia to even -think- about putting Calisto Yew back on!)

have fun with your pizza party. :)

Hanha

Ah what a pity!! I was Lauren Paups a couple years back but my hair's not that long anymore and I don't have a wig for it. Hope you guys have fun!

Nina Star 9

Too bad! That would be a fun costume.

I also know that a few people in this group do Ghost Trick, nut I'm not sure if or when anyone is doing that, since I think mostly everyone is focusing on the AAI group? I know I won't be bringing my GT cosplay (I go as Memry, the chicken waitress, giant chicken hat and all)
Not sure if GT is welcome, but it really should be. ;P Not that very many people do it!

Hope you can find some AA cosplayers to join in on this. :)

Firemage1000

I'll be walking around as Godot in the evenings when I get tired of lugging my armor around. Come find me in the game room or walking around the con!
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

Bm-Atticus

Oh wow, this is at the exact time of the Final Fantasy gathering otherwise I would show up as Lady Phoenix Wright. That kind of stinks but I hope you have fun with your pizza party!