Feeling a bit bummed out, man

Started by JohnnyAR, May 19, 2013, 03:47:13 PM

JohnnyAR

I'm in North Carolina right now, no hills, all trees. I wish I can go back home for Fanime, but I'm not allowed to travel that far. There is a convention in NC but I'm not sure if its as good, plus going there would just make me more home sick. I'm looking forward to getting stationed in Japan, but I hear due to a lot of servicemembers have been
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
young girls. We're on a strict set of rules. I'd go into more detail about it, but it'll just bum me out even more.

Come one fellas cheer up this young Marine! Promise me you'll take a lot of kickass pics!

Lucifargundam

Quote from: JohnnyAR on May 19, 2013, 03:47:13 PM
Come one fellas cheer up this young Marine! Promise me you'll take a lot of kickass pics!
I can help. Any requests?

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Lucifargundam on May 19, 2013, 09:46:56 PM
Just post any pics of any kickass cosplay, thats all. Anything Evangelion and Hellsing related would be cool.

Thanks, man. I hope your time at Fanime is a pleasant one.

Lucifargundam

Quote from: JohnnyAR on May 25, 2013, 03:32:41 PM
Quote from: Lucifargundam on May 19, 2013, 09:46:56 PM
Just post any pics of any kickass cosplay, thats all. Anything Evangelion and Hellsing related would be cool.

Thanks, man. I hope your time at Fanime is a pleasant one.
Unfortunately, there wasn't that many Hellsing cosplayers this year, but there was a neat Eva car outside :/

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.