Electronic Post Card

Started by vralls13, May 19, 2013, 03:51:58 PM

vralls13

Has anyone seen and email regarding the "electronic post card" that will be required for pre-reg badge pickup this Thursday? It says we will need it, but I haven't seen anything of the kind. Is my mail wonky or has it just not gone out yet?

thanks!

ewu

Hi!

I saw you emailed reg too. We are working on the final touches and they should go out in the next few hours.

Thanks,
Eric
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

vralls13

Yes well I'm twitchy,sorry.   :( (The rest of my week is kinda busy and I wanted to get everything I need for the con sorted today...)

thepsynergist

Could you resend mine?  Wouldn't hurt to be extra safe. 

DangerHeart

Will they be attached to our registration account like in previous years? Just curious since I have no new emails saying anything.

ewu

They are going out in batches as we speak, this should complete around 1am.

Note that they will only go out to the group LEADER and not to any others, if you are in a group registration.

You can email reg to have it resent....i think:)

They will not be attached to your account but rather emailed to the email address on record.

More questions??:)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

bubby1234

So say my mom was the one who bought the badge under her email and she received the invoice, but but she bought it for my account/email so when I log in on the website it shows that I have the pre-reg badge, would the postcard be sent to my email or her's?

ewu

Your mother would likely receive the ePostcard

Quote from: bubby1234 on May 19, 2013, 10:18:24 PM
So say my mom was the one who bought the badge under her email and she received the invoice, but but she bought it for my account/email so when I log in on the website it shows that I have the pre-reg badge, would the postcard be sent to my email or her's?
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Barnes

I got my postcard this morning. It's all printed out and ready to go  :)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

LieutenantLame

I can't seem to find my postcard, maybe someone can help me? I've looked through my email and the Fanime site, but couldn't find anything, here's an image of what I see.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: LieutenantLame on May 23, 2013, 07:50:48 PM
I can't seem to find my postcard, maybe someone can help me? I've looked through my email and the Fanime site, but couldn't find anything, here's an image of what I see.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's really weird =/.  Have you checked your spam folder for the email, just in case?  Sometimes stuff finds itself in there when it really shouldn't.  But at any rate, I would say to print out the screenshot without anything censored.  Basically what the email/registration confirmation has is the FanID, your name, and what kind of registration you got (early vs pre-reg) which you can see on your screen.  I would think as long as the registration staff can see that information that you should be fine; as long as your also bring your ID of course  ;).

regjo

Hello,

I haven't received my postcard yet either. Was planning to pick up the groups badges today as well. I emailed registration this evening to try and get it resent but haven't heard back yet. Does anyone happen to know the turn around time on responses from registration?

Regards,
Josh

SOawesomeness

Hi guys,

It would have been e-mailed to you. Due to programming issues, we understand if your e-postcard is not with you when you come to pick up your badge- it is not in your account this year. As long as you, the group leader (if you are in a group), have valid ID on you, don't worry about the e-postcard.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook