pre-reg thursday pick up and other registration questions!

Started by xkuramaxhieix, May 19, 2013, 10:49:47 PM

xkuramaxhieix

Howdy!

I plan to pick my badge up on thursday, and the 'start time' is from 7-10. People usually show up roughly 2-3 hours earlier. So, assuming the earliest person shows up at around 3pm, how long do you think the line might be? I was thinking of possibly showing up around 2pm, or would that probably be too early? Also, will there be signs in the fairmont directing people where to go? Although assuming I'm there around 2pm, there might not be.

And finally, swap meet.
I may/may not have missed a notice about that, but I was wondering.... Where is the swap meet going to be on thursday and what time?

jackiemarie90

I also have questions too, do we still need a badge to sell at swat meet because its unfair to have to wait in line and have little selling time for swap meet on thursday when people friday have more time. If I would have know that badge pick up was going to be 7pm to 10pm I would have signed up for swap meet friday!
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

XeroRain

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on May 20, 2013, 10:28:14 AM
I also have questions too, do we still need a badge to sell at swat meet because its unfair to have to wait in line and have little selling time for swap meet on thursday when people friday have more time. If I would have know that badge pick up was going to be 7pm to 10pm I would have signed up for swap meet friday!

QuoteAlso note that Thursday, May 23rd is "badgeless" - you will not need a badge to attend the convention on that day! We will not require a badge until Friday morning at 8 AM.

A quote from the Day Zero email.

mod edit: the wonders of simple machine fourms:)
2014/2015: Cosplaying as Ludger from Tales of Xillia 2
2016: Garry from Ib
2017: Gaius from Fire Emblem (wip)

ewu

Additional note, you will not need to a badge to sell either. We did the badge check during the application procedure, so you are good to go.

Thanks,
Eric

Quote from: XeroRain on May 20, 2013, 11:08:56 AM
Also note that Thursday, May 23rd is "badgeless" - you will not

need a badge to attend the convention on that day! We will not

require a badge until Friday morning at 8 AM.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom