Any photographer out there need a model?

Started by Gurochan, May 19, 2013, 10:55:04 PM

Gurochan

Hello! 

I am a female cosplayer looking for a photographer to help work with me as well as make a name for yourself. I've been cosplaying for a while now and I have never had a good photographer to help get my costume noticed.

What I'm looking for: So I am really bad at thinking up poses, that is what I really need work on-- so if you have suggestions please don't hesitate to move me. Hahaha

So I need your help photographers! Help me get out there as well as help yourself get your work out there! :3

For this years Fanime, I will be cosplaying as these characters:
Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue
Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon (I may not have my glaive in time)
Korra from Legend of Korra

I also have photos of these cosplays if you would like to see them!!! <3

Thank you!

BSaphire

Quote from: Gurochan on May 19, 2013, 10:55:04 PM
Hello! 

I am a female cosplayer looking for a photographer to help work with me as well as make a name for yourself. I've been cosplaying for a while now and I have never had a good photographer to help get my costume noticed.

What I'm looking for: So I am really bad at thinking up poses, that is what I really need work on-- so if you have suggestions please don't hesitate to move me. Hahaha

So I need your help photographers! Help me get out there as well as help yourself get your work out there! :3

For this years Fanime, I will be cosplaying as these characters:
Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue
Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon (I may not have my glaive in time)
Korra from Legend of Korra

I also have photos of these cosplays if you would like to see them!!! <3

Thank you!
grove_c:
What days are you cosplaying which characters? If you are interested in being a test subject on Friday I could set you up with a photo shoot.

You should research your character and find poses that symbolize your character such as victory poses, weapon stances or how they cast a spell... etc also if there is a scene where your character changes something major about themselves and what set that scene, like falling in love, turning to evil/good, catastrophic loss. This is where great character poses come from and you knowing them helps the photographers capture what you are looking for. Depending on the photographer you will get different styles of photos.

I am doing a limited number of photoshoots myself, and you would need to send me a pm telling what character you would want to do. Friday 10:30 am I have time. I can also have a couple of photographers from the department shoot. PM me and let me know what interests you.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC