Musicfest merchandise 2013

Started by Printsheep, May 24, 2013, 08:15:40 PM

Printsheep

Hello! I was wondering if Musicfest has any artist or event goods this year. I usually see that Jpop House is in charge of goods and that one time MusicFest had their own t-shirt in 2010. Did anyone manage to go to dealers hall and see if Jpop House had anything this year for 7!! or Rookiez is Punk'D?

Ecchi ja Nai

Apparently there is a Sony booth in the Dealer's Hall that will be selling CDs and t-shirts for both ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D and 7!!.  I didn't notice them when I made two laps this afternoon, so I'll be heading back tomorrow to specifically look for them.  I would assume that they would also be available during an autograph sessions that they have had/will be holding, but I'm not positive there.

Wasn't there a vendor map for the Dealer's Hall?

Printsheep

Unfortunately, they don't have the Sony Music booth location on the Dealers Hall map online. It's so hard to find these booths when they're not on a map.

chifunii

After you enter Dealer's Hall, walk all the way to the second-to last aisle from the left. Go down that aisle. It is the small booth directly to the right of the H. Naoto booth (it has a huge sign, you won't miss it) that is on your left-hand side.

I've visited it good number of times already, though they only sell 7!!'s newest album, "Dokidoki" and their US-limited t-shirts. Unfortunately, ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D goods (albums and tour goods) were only available at their autograph sessions. They sold out of all singles/albums today, though, and because neither of the MusicFest guests have events tomorrow(Monday), I don't think goods for either band will be available. Wouldn't hurt to take a peak at the booth though.
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-