Unofficial "Did you take my photo?" thread - Fanime 2013

Started by Kyonluver, May 26, 2013, 09:32:10 AM

Kyonluver

Now I know fanime is still going strong but I'm sure many cosplayers (like myself) are eager to see some photos congoers took of them.

Basically, this thread is for asking your fellow fanime congoers for any photos they might have taken of you at Fanime 2013. So please list the following in your posts:

• Character you cosplayed
  • What series he/she/it is from
  • What day(s) you wore it
  • Reference picture of costume/character (Optional)
For those of you responding with photos, please post links to them or pm the individual looking for their cosplay(s). :) Have fun and happy hunting!

<Fanime '16>
Reese~ACNL
RainbowQuartz~SU
Alkaid~.Hack

Kyonluver

For fanime this year I wore Alkaid from .hack//G.U. on both Saturday and Sunday.
(Red hair, yellow/orange dual swords, butt cape) :)

-Reference picture of character-
-Reference picture of cosplay-

If anyone has any photos of me I would love love love to see them. Please and Thank you so much!

<Fanime '16>
Reese~ACNL
RainbowQuartz~SU
Alkaid~.Hack

Maskenlav

I'm looking for myself as Hideki Hinata from the series Angel Beats! I was him all weekend and had the blue wig with a silver pistol and was with an Otonashi and Yurippe. I also posed with my hands in my pockets if you have some with that. Thank you!

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/3751/45575/HinataHidekiref.jpg

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32700000/Hinata-hideki-hinata-32725300-421-429.jpg

*side note I'm also looking for the Yurippe who I met at the gaming hall if you see this please pm me I never got to really say bye or know about the group sac anime plan
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

TwistedFayt

Hi everyone!

I cosplayed as Morgan from Fire Emblem Awakening on Friday and Saturday and will be tomorrow.

I primarily wore my hood up and ocassionally carried a sword and wore my black gloves. I always wore my black short haired wig. I believe that mine was the only cosplay that used black as the primary fabric. Here is a picture of the outfit without my boots and gloves:

I also cosplayed as my original fursona Fayt. She is a rainbow fox with a LoZ triforce "tattoo" on her back and Nojiko's tattoo from One Piece along the right arm and chest.
Here is a picture of my suit:

I'd really appreciate pics of myself to be thrown my way~!
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

thepalebride

On Friday and Saturday I was Princess Luna from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (in a black dress with a sequined bodice and a blue shawl). On Sunday I was genderbent Yuugi Mutou from Yu-Gi-Oh! (with no Puzzle, crappy wig, glittery gold skirt). Anyone get any pictures of me?

FutureJaneCrocker

SkylerKarashi

thursday i was fem link from the legend of zelda
friday i was neru akita from vocaloid.
saturday i was fem lord death from soul eater and umbreon gijinka from pokemon.
and today (sunday) i was sasori from naruto.
lol, also monday for sasori.
id love to know if anyone got pics of me. xD
feel free to email me at [email protected] if you did. :3
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

Amirynth

Friday I was a 'WoW Troll Noob' - http://24.media.tumblr.com/e2d108f3d5e4f68e510d4d66b7ae4407/tumblr_mne2pmQKJK1s1px9do2_500.jpg
Saturday I was Clockwork!Sexy - http://24.media.tumblr.com/3c33af431e92874bca5a474b352480bd/tumblr_mne2pmQKJK1s1px9do4_500.jpg
*I also was at the SuperWhoLock cosplay meetup
Sunday I was my Bloodelf, Amirynth, with Stormy, my white foster kitten - (No photos currently)
I will be going as Amirynth once more on Monday.
Cosplay this year:
Clockwork!Sexy (aka Idris/TARDIS)
Malis Vitterfolk, Zandalari Shaman from World of Warcraft
Fetish Shaman from Diablo

SSHPFan

never_end20

Hello! This was my first FanimeCon I cosplayed at and would like to see if anybody snapped some pictures of me! I really appreciate it as I attended the con by myself and couldn't get a picture with all the other amazing cosplays. Thanks!

Cosplayed as: Richter Belmont
Series: Castlevania
Days attended: Friday

Reference pictures:

Night_Miquiztli

Hello! ^.^
I went as Hidan from Naruto Shippuden from Friday to Sunday. Cosplayed for the first in three years that i went to Fanime
I was carrying a heavy scythe (wasn't heavy but it was annoying lol) I had pics of me in a fighting pose against Asuma.
Thanks. :P

djmonolith

Kakashi from Naruto... all day on Saturday.  I was probably posing with a book if you took my photo.  Hundreds of photos were taken, but every year I find very few posted anywhere.

I also took a number of photos and will post them on my flickr.

Oh, in case you don't know who Kakashi is:
This is my signature.

spycker

grove_c

Adding to the picture links.
Flickr:
Day 1: Friday
Day 2: Saturday

If you want the Facebook links feel free to tag yourself or anyone.
Day 1: Friday
Day 2: Saturday

I don't have Sunday because we were bombarded with photos ourselves D:

Chosen_Entity

Hey guys! Jumping on the bandwagon. :)

Character: Kisame
Anime: Naruto
Day: Sunday

I was the one lugging around Samehada. Got tons of pics taken, but none for myself.

Thanks everyone! I hope you all had a fun Fanime!

Iverin

Nini here! I was cosplaying Karina Lyle from Tiger & Bunny on Saturday, and I was Hot Pants from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure on and off all weekend, as well as at the masquerade. I'd especially love some pics of me with my friend as Kotetsu in the artists alley on Saturday! Also anything from the JoJo's shoot!

Had a great time!
Fanime 2013

Southern Cospitality
Karina Lyle - Tiger & Bunny
Hot Pants - Steel Ball Run

weavrmom

Hi all!

I was Cooking Mama on Saturday, and had loads of pics taken, but my own camera didn't work. Anyone have a pic for my family?

Mama needs it fixed!

Thanks so much.

Inai

I was Elizabeth all weekend from Persona 3 / Persona 4 Arena. Here's a photo for reference : http://i.imgur.com/iyrILpD.png

Maderbats

Hey, peoples~ On Friday and Saturday, I was Rena Ryuugu from Higurashi. My profile picture is me in the costume I wore. If the pictures you have are bad (I'm terribly un-photogenic sometimes) please spare me the embarrassment lol. :)

Quinnton117