Unofficial "Did you take my photo?" thread - Fanime 2013

Started by Kyonluver, May 26, 2013, 09:32:10 AM

RedGxHenshin

Quote from: Lycathi on May 30, 2013, 03:33:04 AM
I cosplayed as Sasha Blause / "Potato Girl" from Attack on Titan. I attended the convention on Saturday and Sunday. You may have seen me as the girl who ran around, constantly eating potatoes. I wore a wig on Saturday and gave up on it on Sunday.

I'm the one on the right. Thanks in advance!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151914726179056&set=a.10151914719444056.1073741828.808939055&type=3&l=2853adaa95&theater

cute!!!!!!!
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Aznmnky

Inui Sadaharu
Prince of Tennis
All four days

I had a racquet at all times too XD

amused_

Quote from: Aznmnky on May 30, 2013, 03:43:57 PM
Inui Sadaharu
Prince of Tennis
All four days

Did you have some adidas on, too?!

Aznmnky

Quote from: amused_ on May 30, 2013, 04:29:11 PM
Quote from: Aznmnky on May 30, 2013, 03:43:57 PM
Inui Sadaharu
Prince of Tennis
All four days

Did you have some adidas on, too?!

YES! And you did too!!

grove_c

OH yeah, I did cosplay too! Please let me know if you have any of these cosplays in your stash!

Friday:
Angel Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. I had hard blue plastic hearts

Saturday:
Sinon from Sword Art Online/Gun Gale Online. I believe I was the only one at the convention.

Sunday:
Kuroyukihime from Accel World. I didn't have her wings.

Thanks in advance!

amtorres262

Dany

The only thing we had this year that was photographed was our Harlock and Emeraldas costumes on Saturday. Here's a rough shot of us from 2010, the only difference being that Darieum now has a wig that he uses (and incidentally, this was the first year that he used it!).

(pardon the image - it was a quick grab off the intarwebz)

2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Nina Star 9

Might as well post here~ I'll comb through the thread later to see if I have any pictures of people who have posted.

Note that I do not have Facebook, so I'd appreciate any Facebook pictures of me to be either set to public so I can view them or PMed to me. Thanks~

Friday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop)
Saturday: Ultimecia (Final Fantasy VIII); Ulala (Space Channel 5); Mom Lalonde (Homestuck)
Sunday: Lady Blackpearl (Legend of Mana); )(er Imperious Condescension (Homestuck) (I'm the one with the horns...but I think only Homestucks took my picture, so they'd know that); Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)
(also, a couple of people took my picture on Monday, but I wasn't cosplaying, so I don't really care about those, haha. I was wearing a purple chiffon skirt, a black blouse, lace tights, and my Rose wig [short and light blonde])

If anyone has any pictures, I'd really appreciate it if you could send them to me. :] Thank you!

Zirphex

Quote from: dinahtron on May 28, 2013, 10:46:48 PM
On Saturday and some of Sunday I cosplayed as a red-headed Felicia from Darkstalkers

And on the other parts of Sunday I was Deadpool again :)

Please let me know if you took my photo! :>

Are you the Deadpool that had on the green backpack? walking around with a deadpool wearing a maid outfit and a baby deadpool?
MANHO!

dinahtron

Quote from: Zirphex on May 31, 2013, 01:36:17 PM
Quote from: dinahtron on May 28, 2013, 10:46:48 PM
On Saturday and some of Sunday I cosplayed as a red-headed Felicia from Darkstalkers

And on the other parts of Sunday I was Deadpool again :)

Please let me know if you took my photo! :>

Are you the Deadpool that had on the green backpack? walking around with a deadpool wearing a maid outfit and a baby deadpool?
nope not me

RockySamson

Looking for some photos of my cosplays. Especially one in particular.

Friday
For the first half of the day, I was Leatherface from "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre". Here is a reference image:

(I also had the "Pretty Woman" & "Old Lady" outfits and masks)

That same evening, I was Dr. Gonzo (Oscar Zeta Acosta) from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". I don't have a reference image for myself, but here's the Raoul Duke (Hunter Thompson) I was hanging around with:

I'm also looking for a specific picture taken by a Susan Strong cosplayer of us sitting down eating, similar to this actual photo:

Saturday
For the first half, I was walking around as Betelgeuse from "Beetlejuice". Here's what I looked like:

I was also Leatherface on that day as well.
Much obliged to anyone who can help me locate pics.
Here's all the photo's I took in return! It should be open to the public.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.611751298855564.1073741825.100000620975018&type=1&l=1354eac410

Ko-tan

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 31, 2013, 10:58:39 AM
Might as well post here~ I'll comb through the thread later to see if I have any pictures of people who have posted.

Note that I do not have Facebook, so I'd appreciate any Facebook pictures of me to be either set to public so I can view them or PMed to me. Thanks~

Saturday: Ultimecia (Final Fantasy VIII); Ulala (Space Channel 5); Mom Lalonde (Homestuck)
Sunday: Lady Blackpearl (Legend of Mana); )(er Imperious Condescension (Homestuck) (I'm the one with the horns...but I think only Homestucks took my picture, so they'd know that); Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)
(also, a couple of people took my picture on Monday, but I wasn't cosplaying, so I don't really care about those, haha. I was wearing a purple chiffon skirt, a black blouse, lace tights, and my Rose wig [short and light blonde])

If anyone has any pictures, I'd really appreciate it if you could send them to me. :] Thank you!
Hey there! I remember you, I was dress as a amano-esque Rydia. Don't know if you saw these already but I'll give it a shot:http://cosplayphotographer.slickpic.com/a/Saturday10am1pm?squared

Ko-tan

Meatball

Quote from: grove_c on May 30, 2013, 07:16:03 PM
OH yeah, I did cosplay too! Please let me know if you have any of these cosplays in your stash!

Friday:
Angel Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. I had hard blue plastic hearts

Saturday:
Sinon from Sword Art Online/Gun Gale Online. I believe I was the only one at the convention.

Sunday:
Kuroyukihime from Accel World. I didn't have her wings.

Thanks in advance!

Ohh that was you? I tried taking a picture of you but when i turned around you disappeared D: lol

MintyPocky

Hey guys! I was dressed as Anti-Spiral Nia from Gurren Lagann on Saturday and Monday. Bunches of pictures were taken and it would be nice to get to see them.  :D

2014 Costumes
Friday- Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill)
Saturday- Jean Kirschtein/Bertholdt Hoover (SNK)
Sunday- Meenah Peixes (Homestuck)
Monday- Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill)

Nina Star 9

Quote from: Ko-tan on May 31, 2013, 04:08:24 PM
Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 31, 2013, 10:58:39 AM

Hey there! I remember you, I was dress as a amano-esque Rydia. Don't know if you saw these already but I'll give it a shot:http://cosplayphotographer.slickpic.com/a/Saturday10am1pm?squared
Hey! You were the one off to the side of the shoots that I talked to a lot there, right? you + your costume were gorgeous, and you were super sweet. :] I'm glad to have found you on the forums!

I have already seen all of the photos up on the slickpic, but thank you anyway for posting the link. (the picture of B helping me walk while holding my horns sums up my entire Fanimecon experience this year, haha~ people helping me with giant horns =____=)

badninja

I am looking for this Lara Croft I saw on Day 4 (Monday) at the convention center downstairs cosplay area
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=517347904997511&set=a.517347688330866.1073741829.517307708334864&type=3&theater

Any info would be appreciated.

Trial of the Dragon

Quote from: badninja on May 31, 2013, 08:21:57 PM
I am looking for this Lara Croft I saw on Day 4 (Monday) at the convention center downstairs cosplay area
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=517347904997511&set=a.517347688330866.1073741829.517307708334864&type=3&theater

Any info would be appreciated.

That's Charmie Sweets!
She's a wonderful cosplayer, and a super sweet person! C:

Janan326

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a good time at the con and I saw some amazing cosplay's i couldn't get pictures of because I had low finger dexterity. on that note I was the Iron Man during the Masquerade, and I walked around the suit Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as attended the Marvel vs. DC gathering! I would love any shots people got of me! Also I was the creator of the Master Chief suit that was around Friday evening and Saturday all day (had a friend wear it). I would love shots of those too! Thank you!
Here are reference shots of the suits!

Logik

Wondering if anyone here took my picture. It would be much appreciated if anyone could link any of said pics. I guess you can say that I'm "That Kenshin guy" since I go as him every year.

Saturday/Sunday: Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/SolarWind2383/Fanime%202013/P1010048_zps4ac47d44.jpg

Also looking for pics of my cousin. She went as Claire Redfield on Friday and Elizabeth on Saturday, both on Sunday.

Friday/Sunday: Claire Redfield (Resident Evil 2)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/TrueLogik/Fanime%202013/DSC00918.jpg

Saturday/Sunday: Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/TrueLogik/Fanime%202013/DSC01072.jpg
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden