Music Played at Stage Zero, Weekend

Started by chak595300, May 27, 2013, 09:40:41 AM

chak595300

Hi there, does anyone know the names of the music videos (song and artist) that were played on Friday or Saturday during the day? I saw some music videos playing at Stage Zero on Friday and/or Saturday between 10am and 4pm (usually in between events or if the program is on a short break). At least two of the music videos that I saw at Stage Zero made me dance and I was very interested in it. I tried to inquire about the music videos played at Stage Zero at the Info desk so I could look it up online, but to no avail (specifically, I was trying to ask them what music videos (plus song and artist) were playing at Stage Zero). (I also want the links to the videos if possible.)

Here's what happened: I heard at least two music videos that were played at Stage Zero during FanimeCon 2013 from either Hall 2 (Dealer's Hall) or from near the Marriott hotel, so I decided to check it out by walking over to Stage Zero, but when I got to Stage Zero, I was confused on what song was playing there. One of them was a dance music sung by a female artist (I barely heard the words "love my love my love" in the lyrics) and another was a music sung by a male artist (the lyrics includes the words "Everybody Clap Clap Clap").

Please let me know as soon as possible if you can.

HarpB

Get shazam if u are able to afford a smartphone

Mr. Wendell

Hmm, what was the language of the songs, and do you remember anything about the video, as well as if it was a group or solo act?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

Euden

Im particularly interested in one I saw on the saturday, it was an all girl group? any ideas?