Cosplay feedback (will not effectively reach staff if you don't use form)

Started by sakaki, May 27, 2013, 06:06:43 PM

Enkai

Quote from: ewu on June 03, 2013, 12:06:04 PM

Replies to the form will depend on the bandwidth of the particular department head. We all try our best to get back to everyone we can, as soon as we can (I hope I am making MY personal presence known) but some heads may not have the freedom to check and respond as much as I do. I WOULD respond with meaningful responses to each and every one of your inquires, but I would be lying about things I don't know!:) SO, we appreciate your patience!

We know you're here.  ;)  Thanks for all the hard work you've put into managing the craziness BTW.

I don't envy Jack's position, but it can be recovered from (just hurts like hell in the process, if it's anything like some of my own personal dramas and mistakes).  It's not the fall, it's the standing up again. [/cliche metaphor]. 

jibrille

Hi everyone~

My team and I ran the FanimeCon Masquerade from 2004 - 2012, before taking this year off due to some RL family issues. I told Fanime that our team would be willing to come back, but there are others applying as well, and they are having us interview for the job. I had several people write to me asking me to come back. Feel free to share any similar sentiments via PM so I can send it to Fanime for when we interview.

If you have general questions, just PM me here.

Thank you for your support!
Marisa, Casey, and the Cosplay Team

Kertus

Quote from: angeljibrille on June 06, 2013, 10:44:39 AM
Hi everyone~

My team and I ran the FanimeCon Masquerade from 2004 - 2012, before taking this year off due to some RL family issues. I told Fanime that our team would be willing to come back, but there are others applying as well, and they are having us interview for the job. I had several people write to me asking me to come back. Feel free to share any similar sentiments via PM so I can send it to Fanime for when we interview.

If you have general questions, just PM me here.

Thank you for your support!
Marisa, Casey, and the Cosplay Team

« Last Edit: Today at 05:53:57 PM by ewu »

So now we're editing other people's posts? How nice indeed
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

jibrille

Quote from: Kertus on June 06, 2013, 10:30:15 PM
So now we're editing other people's posts? How nice indeed

It's OK! He wrote me via PM about it, and I agreed to the change. I was unable to change it myself because I was travelling and only had access to my cell phone.

ewu is a great guy :) no worries.

~M

Mach5Motorsport

Hey all. Dieter....... For the record, I ran hosted Fanime DerCosplay for five years and hosted the following, which was 2006.   Not an easy event to coordinate and lots of things can happen. I heard about things for 2013...I am sorry to learn of all the difficulty that happened this year.

Brian Doan "Dieter"

Fanime Cosplay Host 2006
Fanime DerCosplay Coord. 2001-2005
Yaoi Con Cosplay Coord. 2002-2005
JTAF 1 & 2
2003 Anime Expo Cosplay, Art & Charity Host
2002 Project Akon Cosplay Host