San Jose Anime Fans, get together in future?

Started by Kari Takatori, May 28, 2013, 02:54:44 PM

Kari Takatori

Ha ha... antisocial?  I totally do that.  I am becoming that way too.  I dj and do performance stuff so it forces me out there, but I tend to be a bit of an introvert.  It is hard when none of your friends share your passions.

Why do your friends say San Jose is dangerous?  I grew up in Santa Cruz and have lived in the South Bay for many ears and I certainly don't think it is a "dangerous" place to live!  We just got voted the most nerdy place in the US... go figure!
[/quote]

I am so excited everyone we have to make this happen! the people i live with are just very judgmental, they even say it themselves that they are and blame it from being from vallejo, me not being from here i have no clue what they mean, but i love santa cruz, they dont even like it there, they say its filled with 'weirdos' and ive said to them i love it there! and they say 'well your a weirdo its expected that you would get along there'. im very nerdy; going for marine biology major, anime obsessed, love games, reading, etc.
im actually moving out this month so hopefully that gets rid of the negative energy i feel around me XD im too happy hyper positive i dont like the negative awkwardness.....
as most people here in the U.S. i have a facebook, im not sure if anyone cares just stating XD
and i sooo want to cosplay soon again was so fun!

kyouryokusenshi

djmonolith

Quote from: Kari Takatori on June 03, 2013, 10:21:12 PM

as most people here in the U.S. i have a facebook, im not sure if anyone cares just stating XD

I guess I am now in the minority.  I deleted my facebook a few months ago.  It is a strange experiment to see how life will be without it.

Who did you cosplay as?
This is my signature.

PinkHairSasuke

Kari Takatori

Quote from: djmonolith on June 06, 2013, 10:11:35 PM
Quote from: Kari Takatori on June 03, 2013, 10:21:12 PM

I guess I am now in the minority.  I deleted my facebook a few months ago.  It is a strange experiment to see how life will be without it.

Who did you cosplay as?

I was nana oseki for the first day, a courtesan from assassin's creed the last, and the 2 days inbetween i was Kagami Taiga, i got red contacts now so i can do him better, and im dying the tips of my wig black.

EJAY420

Yes, san jose was voted safe years ago. Recently its been voted unsafe. Lack of police brains and power. South bay isnt all that bad. I did hear about someone being murdered at great mall today. I watch the news everyday. I personally am not afraid, since im a bad boy. Just lets be real, its dangerous anywhere, but in a group of friends things should be ok. Lets just not do anything around richmond or oakland. :-)
Most Impressive.

Kari Takatori

my facebook if anyone wants to add me, https://www.facebook.com/NikaHardcore and this is the page i created https://www.facebook.com/EvcOtakuClub :3 i have most mondays and wednesdays off now that school is over, i work but only night shifts (start at 4 or 5 ends at 9 or 10) so lets make some meet ups!

PinkHairSasuke