FanimeCon 2019 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: San Jose Anime Fans, get together in future?  (Read 5792 times)

Kari Takatori

• Full Metal Post
  • Yo! lets hang out & share anime :3
    • View Profile
Re: San Jose Anime Fans, get together in future?
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 10:21:12 PM »

Ha ha... antisocial?  I totally do that.  I am becoming that way too.  I dj and do performance stuff so it forces me out there, but I tend to be a bit of an introvert.  It is hard when none of your friends share your passions.

Why do your friends say San Jose is dangerous?  I grew up in Santa Cruz and have lived in the South Bay for many ears and I certainly don't think it is a "dangerous" place to live!  We just got voted the most nerdy place in the US... go figure!
[/quote]

I am so excited everyone we have to make this happen! the people i live with are just very judgmental, they even say it themselves that they are and blame it from being from vallejo, me not being from here i have no clue what they mean, but i love santa cruz, they dont even like it there, they say its filled with 'weirdos' and ive said to them i love it there! and they say 'well your a weirdo its expected that you would get along there'. im very nerdy; going for marine biology major, anime obsessed, love games, reading, etc.
im actually moving out this month so hopefully that gets rid of the negative energy i feel around me XD im too happy hyper positive i dont like the negative awkwardness.....
as most people here in the U.S. i have a facebook, im not sure if anyone cares just stating XD
and i sooo want to cosplay soon again was so fun!

kyouryokusenshi

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 11:03:12 AM »

Sailor Moon, Ceres, Nana and Inuyasha!

djmonolith

• Inu-Posta
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 10:11:35 PM »

as most people here in the U.S. i have a facebook, im not sure if anyone cares just stating XD

I guess I am now in the minority.  I deleted my facebook a few months ago.  It is a strange experiment to see how life will be without it.

Who did you cosplay as?
This is my signature.

PinkHairSasuke

• Captain Obvious
  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Don't Let The Flame Die Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 07:32:50 AM »

I'm in for this get-together/shindig haha

Kari Takatori

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 01:49:37 PM »

I guess I am now in the minority.  I deleted my facebook a few months ago.  It is a strange experiment to see how life will be without it.

Who did you cosplay as?

I was nana oseki for the first day, a courtesan from assassin's creed the last, and the 2 days inbetween i was Kagami Taiga, i got red contacts now so i can do him better, and im dying the tips of my wig black.

EJAY420

• Steel Angel Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 04:53:12 PM »

Yes, san jose was voted safe years ago. Recently its been voted unsafe. Lack of police brains and power. South bay isnt all that bad. I did hear about someone being murdered at great mall today. I watch the news everyday. I personally am not afraid, since im a bad boy. Just lets be real, its dangerous anywhere, but in a group of friends things should be ok. Lets just not do anything around richmond or oakland. :-)
Most Impressive.

Kari Takatori

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2013, 01:13:17 PM »

my facebook if anyone wants to add me, https://www.facebook.com/NikaHardcore and this is the page i created https://www.facebook.com/EvcOtakuClub :3 i have most mondays and wednesdays off now that school is over, i work but only night shifts (start at 4 or 5 ends at 9 or 10) so lets make some meet ups!

PinkHairSasuke

• Captain Obvious
  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Don't Let The Flame Die Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2013, 02:53:57 PM »

Just sent ya a friend request.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 25 queries.