Any Full Metal Alchemist?

Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

hellangel

Which skit did you do?

I really loved the one with Roy and Hughes- it was HILARIOUS XDDD
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

bahamutknightzero

Yeah, the Roy/Hughes one was funny. I think they did a similar thing like that at the Gathering where they kissed, but I think it was a different Roy and Hughes. I was in the skit with Envy, Lust, Ed, Greed (me) and a bra

hellangel

Quote from: "bahamutknightzero"Yeah, the Roy/Hughes one was funny. I think they did a similar thing like that at the Gathering where they kissed, but I think it was a different Roy and Hughes. I was in the skit with Envy, Lust, Ed, Greed (me) and a bra

omg that was SO HILARIOUS and random XDDDD

"Oh WHERE oh WHERE has my little bra GOOOOOOOOOONE??????? oh where oh where can it BEEEEEE????????"

XD
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

bahamutknightzero

Heh, glad to hear that you liked the skit. If only the fight went a little better, since there was a part in the fight we forgot to do. I still enjoy being able to go up there and having a feeling that I did make a difference and look pretty cool too with the costume.

ILuvHeijiHattori

i was part of the skit after yours @_@

AnimeEmperor

Even in our absence all those who enter that Jack In The Box will recognize it as our property for the next 1000 years.

Silver_Unicorn297

o.O Really?
Anyways, it was so nice meeting everyone! It was a blast!

And speaking of skits... I'd love to do a skit next year with some people.

Wiccat

Fun con!  It was great seeing all the cosplayers XD

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "Silver_Unicorn297"o.O Really?
Anyways, it was so nice meeting everyone! It was a blast!

And speaking of skits... I'd love to do a skit next year with some people.
If it's really well planned out I wouldn't mind being a part of it. But i'd rather have no skit than be one of the groups that does a horrible one.

Silver_Unicorn297

I'd like to act as Envy for it though...  I promise to get a better wig for next year. This one was evil 'til the end.
Or maybe Ed. I don't know if I may have enough time to create a new costume for next year.

Anyways, I have written a lot of stories before, but never an actual script. Maybe I can collaborate with someone on it?

AnimeEmperor

As a simple dog of the state I don't think I can do much to collaborate, since my part would be small if anything. We'd need to find some main characters.

Silver_Unicorn297

Unless if you choose to be Envy in disguise...

bahamutknightzero

I found a link over at the Cosplay.com boards from a user named BART Boy, he has all the photos he took from all four days, including the FMA Gathering

AnimeEmperor

Grrrrr I have issues with BB. He is my rival for rivals sake. >:O

...however I will check them out later.

bahamutknightzero

Just to warn you, it's a lot of photos so I don't think you'll see teh FMA Gathering until somewhere in the high 20's pages

Silver_Unicorn297

I found them. There are so many photos from the FMA gathering!
Nice.

bahamutknightzero

I wish I stuck longer to pose for more photos at the gathering, but the rest of my group called me to meet with them (they didn't go for some odd reason)

ININ

Hellangel, sorry you missed the FMA gathering  :cry:  Yeah, it was really crazy after everyone did the group shots.  *Hee, hee*  Hope you make it next year.

I was at the CLAMP gathering for 15 minutes, then I went to a friend’s hotel room to change to my Ed cosplay, and ran from the Hilton to the gathering section.  A few congers were yelling “Run, Ed, Run” as I ran in the convention center.  When I arrived, I missed the Homunculi group pics :(

AnimeEmperor, I saw the first half of the masquerade.  There were a few good skits.  I heard something happened afterwards.  Do you know what happened?

Silver_Unicorn297, I thought the wig looked great for your cosplay ^_^  The wig I have mine is really bad I may get a new wig for next year.

Thank you to the FMA cosplayers and friends who stayed afterwards.  I had a lot of fun meeting everyone.  I share the best pics during and after the gathering as soon as I can.  I apologize to those I didn’t get a picture.  I tried to get everyone.  All the other FMA gathering pics are going to be on my webpage.  Please be patient :]

RealLifeHohenheim

How is everyone doing?

Some might know me as the guy who looks like Hohenheim from the Gathering; some others may be thinking 'What? Someone was dressed as Hohenheim?' Wink

I just wanted to say how much fun I had at the Con and especially at the Gathering. Very Happy

I am already looking forward to next year. As for people doing a skit next time around I would like to mention I am a stage theatre major. Cool
My Anime Con site:

http://www.lordire.net/Anime

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "ININ"AnimeEmperor, I saw the first half of the masquerade.  There were a few good skits.  I heard something happened afterwards.  Do you know what happened?
I would guess you're talking about the AMV's, they played all the winners after masquerade ended to give them time to figure out the awards.

If there was something else then I don't really know.