Any Full Metal Alchemist?

Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

ILuvHeijiHattori

Quote from: "Silver_Unicorn297"Woot!

And I will be bringing a keychain Edo plushie as well ^_^
Don't worry, it will fit my character's personality perfectly  :twisted:
ima bring Keychain Edo as well. Im also bringing my Edo pillow case to fill it up with FMA goods

ranma12

omg ur kidding armstrong w/o shirt this should be funny and a ton of fun hahahaha

ININ

Quote from: "ranma12"
that sucks yeah i entered 1 of em "toru's heart" and " shuchi's heart"

When do you know you made the finals?  If you make the finals, we cheer you on :D

Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"

If every1 else is into it, the I'll go. I just dun wanna be the only one who does go... in the street... dressed as Edward... *1st time crossplaying*

No worries XD  Many cosplayers walk around Downtown and on San Carlos Street.  One reason is cheap restaurants.

ranma12

Quote from: "Silver_Unicorn297"Woot!

And I will be bringing a keychain Edo plushie as well ^_^
Don't worry, it will fit my character's personality perfectly  :twisted:
ima bring Keychain Edo as well. Im also bringing my Edo pillow case to fill it up with FMA goods
should bring my thounsand of fma stuf hahahahaha too much nvm hahahaha

Sora

Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"ima bring Keychain Edo as well. Im also bringing my Edo pillow case to fill it up with FMA goods

I'm going to get an Edo pillow. And, also, is anyone here in the cosplay competition besides my group?
"Don't give me any orders."

Havoc-chan

Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"Yay! Havoc-san!! *huggles u*

*reads ur sig*

O_______O But Ed can parallel park... ne?

Well.. judging from his driving skills in the movie, I'm not too sure.. o_o

But most likely. ^^
2ND ANNUAL HUEG FANIME AMV GATHERING BY THE INTARNETS CAFE THAT NEEDS A SHORTER TITLE. 2007. Don't miss!~

[size=9]cosplays//2007: LOL PHOENIX WRIGHT //L  //Bossa Nova-kun  //WT Snacks [/size]

ILuvHeijiHattori

Quote from: "Havoc-chan"

*reads ur sig*

But most likely. ^^

Hey Ed's a great driver... well hes better than me anyways cuz i dunno how to drive ^^;

Havoc-chan

*reads ur sig*

But most likely. ^^

Hey Ed's a great driver... well hes better than me anyways cuz i dunno how to drive ^^;

I'm not old even enough to drive.. XD ..but almost!
2ND ANNUAL HUEG FANIME AMV GATHERING BY THE INTARNETS CAFE THAT NEEDS A SHORTER TITLE. 2007. Don't miss!~

[size=9]cosplays//2007: LOL PHOENIX WRIGHT //L  //Bossa Nova-kun  //WT Snacks [/size]

Sora

Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"Hey Ed's a great driver... well hes better than me anyways cuz i dunno how to drive ^^;

Are you going to learn?

ILuvHeijiHattori

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"Hey Ed's a great driver... well hes better than me anyways cuz i dunno how to drive ^^;

Are you going to learn?

yeah, my dad is planning to teach me during the summer

Sora

ranma12

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"ima bring Keychain Edo as well. Im also bringing my Edo pillow case to fill it up with FMA goods

I'm going to get an Edo pillow. And, also, is anyone here in the cosplay competition besides my group?
i want to be but i have no group waaa

ranma12

*reads ur sig*

But most likely. ^^

I'm not old even enough to drive.. XD ..but almost!
yeah same here i am 15 1/2  almost

hellangel

ahahaha I drive!

and, ILuvHeijiHattori, don't worry about being the only cosplayer wandering around town because you for sure will NOT be the only person wandering around all dressed up! it's really fun to cross streets in a mob of cosplayers...people are staring at you too much to notice that their light's green and you're j-walking...ehehe...
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

K&K4ever

Ed and I would love to go with you, but we're going to be in the Shounen Jump gathering @ 3:00 and we're not quite sure when we'll be able to get in line with you considering that we're also in the cosplay compatition. But if we manege to have the gathering end before the AMV contest then could you save us a spot in line so that we arn't waiting FOREVER? We would realy apreshiate it.

And I will also bring the Ed plushi I won at the Otaku Bowl rafile(sp?).  It's the only FMA plushi I have.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Sora

iluvheijihattori is also in the cosplay competition, K&K, if that's who you're talking about. She's in there with our group, but our Watari is withdrawing from the competition.  :cry:

K&K4ever

She's withdrawing? :cry:

#-o  ](*,) CHANGE THE SCRIPT!!!

any I was only saying that we might not be able to go to dinner (at least not as FMA) We are still in the SJ gathering so if they leave at 1:30 we'll be changing for SJ.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Silver_Unicorn297

ranma12

Quote from: "Silver_Unicorn297"Competition?
yeah poeple who enter get to make like there own anime you choose an act and do what you want to renact its Huge tho i dont know too much on it (didn't make it to it last year)

Ps. watch this and u will have a good idea
http://youtube.com/watch?v=maeIRwq-7Yc&search=fma%20cosplay

otakuapprentice

even though i wont have a wig for it, i'll still bring my ed cosplay.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.